Chapter 8

Dedicated to @Dream1234ever for figuring out the detail in the last chapter :D 

Also, @EveryTearAWaterfall : thankyou so much for all the support ^^ :D

Pic of Lisa and Megan to the right! :3

Vote, Comment, Enjoy ;D

—————————————————

Once I was done with putting on the sunblock, I got up and grabbed my towel and other necessities. Once I had them packed in my bag, I carried it with me downstairs, still embarrassed and unsure of what to do. As soon as I reached the last step, I could hear voices coming from the kitchen so I walked over. 

"Want some juice?" Adam was asking someone. As I stepped into the kitchen my eyes made contact with a red faced Ethan. If I could blush, I'm sure I would have been a dark shade of red at that moment, but all I could do was just walk over to Ethan and sit down next to him. 

"Megan I'm so sorry, you must've thought I'm some kind of pervert, but I swear, it was an accident. I just forgot and opened the door. I didn't think you'd be changing!" Ethan apologized quickly.

Giving him an embarrassed smile, I said "Ethan, its okay. It doesn't matter. Just forget about it." 

"Worry about what?" Zachary's voice asked from behind me. I quickly whirled around and saw Zachary leaning behind me with a smirk and April sitting on the counter, as always, glaring at me. 

"Nothing!" Ethan and I both said in unison. Ethan gave an awkward laugh and mumbling something about reading, went upstairs while Zachary continued to give me a suspicious look. Quickly I got up and looking anywhere but at Zach and April, I filled my water bottle. As I turned around I almost ran into Adam. Apologizing, I walked towards the front door while Adam continued to smirk. 

"Um, I'm going to head down to the beach. Do any of you want to come?" I asked looking at my feet.

"No thanks. No one is interested to go to the beach at this moment. And nothing will change my mind. Later! Come on Zach, I want to show you something." April's shrill and sickeningly sweet voice said to me as she pulled Zachary towards her.

"April, I actually want to go to the beach. I'll catch up with you later then. Bye!" Zach pulled his hand away from April and quickly went upstairs asking me to wait a few minutes. Shrugging, I just waited and watched as April looked like she was about to explode with anger. I couldn't understand why she was so rude to me. 

 "Ready?" Zachary came downstairs and asked me. I nodded and we stepped out of the house into the nice hot Miami sun. "It's a perfect day to hit the beach!" Zachary smiled.

We walked in silence and instantly I could hear the sound of laughter and excitement as we neared the beach. Zachary picked out a spot for us near the shore and I set down my stuff there lying in my towel. As soon as he sat down a group of giggling girls came up to us. 

"Hey Zachary, all alone in the beach? You want me to keep you some company?" a girl wearing a bikini that hardly covered anything batted her eyelashes.  

"Katherine, I'm here with Megan. But thanks for coming up. I'll see you at school." Zachary pointed at me.

"But Zach, I want to learn surfing with you!" Katherine whined and leaned against Zachary while making her back straighter so her chest jutted out more. I rolled my eyes. Not wanting to hear more, I took off my sunglasses and sat up. I quickly pulled over my cover up to reveal my bandeau top and bikini bottoms. Grabbing my purse, I got up and turned around to see both Katherine and Zachary staring at me. Zachary quickly looked away and turned to face Katherine who looked back to Zachary, her face lighting up.