Chapter 3.

I couldn't feel my legs. I can't believe I didn't faint. I was hyperventilating. I hardly made it up the stairs. I couldn't believe that in less than 2 weeks I was going to meet the one I married.

Now we're going to go off track a little bit. When you are born you have the countdown built into you when you are born. In every 100 cases probably 5 people are born without one. This means that they will either die young, not believe in/encourage  marriage or become a Nun/Bro. These people are hard to find but I have met a few in my life. Now back to my story.

I was freaking out for the rest of the day. I couldn't pay attention in any of my classes. In math I had a conversation that went something like this.

"What is the square root of 144? Alexis?"
"...What? Oh...um...a...20. NoNoNo...12."
"Correct, but next time pay attention, OK?"
"Two weeks!"
"What?"
"Sorry...Nothing. I understand."

I turned as red as a tomatoes. I can't believe I did that. To make things worse, I am in a class 1 year ahead of me and I completely embarrassed myself in front of seniors. I heard Elisabeth, Rosey, and Grace all giggle at me. Mainly because they knew EXACTLY what I was talking about.

After school I went over to Elisabeth's house with Rosey and her brother Tony. We studied for the social studies quiz that we all would probably still fail. When we finished studying we went to Rosey's house. On our way there it started to snow really hard. By the time I was ready to leave we had 32" of snow. I had an unplanned sleepover that night. I called mom to tell her an then I found out that they had Netflix. Rosey and I started to watch Once Upon A Time. Then we went to bed.

When we woke up there was about 4 feet of snow. I never saw snow in California. I looks so weird when you aren't used to it. Because of the snow school was canceled and Rosey,Tony, and I watched more Once Upon A Time. After about 4 episodes we are breakfast. We had a mix of Kix and Trix. Next Rosey and I went onto WATTPAD. We went on our joined account. We started a book about whatever we felt like writing about. Then we watched more Netflix.

We had another sleepover/snow day 2 more days/nights in a row. They were really fun. When I finally got home, I took a shower and changed my clothes. Then I went to bed.

£££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££
Thanks for reading!