Chapter 7.

"Oh my god. This is actually about to happen. What will he look like? Do I look nice?" Was all that I could think about. I looked down. There it was. The time I had dreaded to see. 1 min. 30 sec. It was about to happen. The girls could clearly tell how I was feeling and they stared to look around. I did too. I was confused because there weren't any boys in sight except for Tony who I'd already met and clear wasn't my soulmate. I figured something must be wrong with my wrist and then got up to get a fork I had forgotten.

As I stood up and tured around I ran into someone. "This is him. Oh my gosh. Ok let's take a look." I thought and the girls all gasp and then Rose started to giggle. I turned around and apologized and then I saw their face.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry are you okay? Can I..." I stopped. I couldn't believe it. I ran into the most gorgeous person I'd ever seen and i would have never imagined my soulmate to be someone like this.

"That's ok. I'm alright are you? Also hi! I'm Devin and I think we're soulmates."

I was shocked. I couldn't move and I could tell that my mouth was open. I realized and then shut my mouth as fast as possible.

"Um hi. Uh.. I'm Alexis. I was not expecting you to be my soulmate."
_______
Devin's POV

I was late to lunch. My wrist said 3 mins left and I didn't know who to expect as my soulmate. Being bisexual I wasn't really able to narrow my options. So I had the entire cafeteria as a candidate. I turned the corner into the cafeteria and started to walk towards the silverware, when out of nowhere a girl I hadn't seen before got up and turned around. She ran right into me and I heard her friends start to giggle and gasp.

She's gorgeous. I've never seen someone as beautiful as her. Her hair was a dirty blonde with natural highlights in it. It flowed down and rested perfectly upon her shoulders and was pulled into a small braid on the side. Her skin was flawless and she had the most adorable freckles I'd ever seen. When she stood up I could tell she was about 5 foot 7 or so because she was just a little bit shorter than me. I caught myself staring and then stood up. I was about to ask if she needed help up but she cut me off.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry are you okay? Can I..." she said. Then I saw pure confusion on her face.

"That's ok. I'm alright are you? Also hi! I'm Devin and I think we're soulmates." I responded.

"Um hi. Uh.. I'm Alexis. I was not expecting you to be my soulmate." She said. I wanted to just make out with her right then and there and ask her to marry me. Her voice was perfect. I would listen to it all day. I could tell that she was the one even if I hadn't had a wrist to tell me. "I'm sorry. I'm so clumsy. Do you want to go out in the hall and talk for a little bit?" She asked me then looked at her friends confused and excited at the same time.

"Yeah that would be great." I answered.

As we walked to the hall my head flooded with questions. I was about to ask her something when she started talking first.

"So I have to be honest with you." I was intrigued. "I have thought a lot about who my soulmate would be and who I would marry eventually you know. But you are unlike any of them in many ways. Umm.. I guess I just always saw myself with a guy."

"She's straight!?" I thought. I could feel that the disappointment was showing in my face. How was this going to work itself out?

"But," she continued, "after seeing you, I can't see myself with anyone else. You are gorgeous and I feel bad for everyone else who isn't soulmates with you." She said and smiled. "You want to eat lunch with my friends and get to meet them?" She asked. "Or we can eat with your friends if you want. Whatever you want." She immediately added.

"We can eat with your friends. Honestly, I'm new here and it's my first day so I don't have any friends anyways."

"Ok. Well then it's your lucky day I guess. Let's go eat." Alexis said and then led me back into the cafeteria.

"Everybody," she stared. "This is Devin and she is my soulmate!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OMG!!
1. It's been way too long sonde I updated
2. DEVIN IS A GIRL!!
3. I hope to be updating more in this book again. Sorry it's been so long.