Birthday Gifts (Extra Chapter!)

I LOVE THIS PICTURE SO FREAKING MUCH EVEN THOUGH HE'S WITH YONA AND I WANT HIM WITH ME MORE ITS STILL TO CUTE AHHHHHHHHHHHH

On that note, HEYO! Soooooo how are mah squirrrrrrels? As, promised this the extra birthday chapter. I KNOW ITS LATE BUT BLAME WATTPAD IT WOULDNT SAVE MY PROGRESS FOR MyyY OTHER BOOK AND I DIDNT WANT TO CHANCW IT WITH THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE I WAS ALREADY SO MAD SO ITS NOT MY FAULT.

Enjoy the chapter!
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Second person POV because its fun
---------------------------------------------------
You were wandering around the forest in search of the nearby river you could hear in the distance. Shin-ah said it was close. You pondered, remembering the words the blue haired man had given you. He had told you to just follow the path and you would eventually stumble across the body of water, but, even though you didn't doubt him, you had been searching for over an hour and still hadn't found it. So, it was getting really hard to trust his eyesight at the moment.

You walked, passing by bushes of wildflowers, for at least another 20 minutes, until finally, you made it to the beautiful river. It was glimmering in sun, fish jumping out of the water every once in awhile. The corners of your lips tugged up into a small smile as you stared at the beautiful sight in front of you.

You took in a big breath of air, taking in everything. The smells, the air, everything. It was peaceful and smelled of wildflowers. You let out a content sigh, then walked over to the edge of the lake. You took off you're clothes and hung them on a nearby tree, setting your sandals next to the tree.

You dipped your toe into the rushing water, gasping when you felt how cold it was. You brought your foot up, only to set it into the water moments later, cringing at the sudden cold temperature on your bare skin. Goosebumps trailed up your entire body as you stepped further into the lake, the water slowly creeping higher up your body. You were waist deep when you felt something hit your leg. You squeaked and tensed up then looked into the water to see a small fish swimming around you. You relaxed and sighed in relief, since this little fish wasn't one that could cause harm. You shooed the little guy away then watched him continue his journey downstream.

After waving the fish goodbye, you walked further into the water until your chest was covered. You sighed contently, closing your eyes to take in the peaceful moment. As you sighed contently again, you started to get lost in thought. You thought about everything. You're family, you're new friends, Shin-ah. Everything was on your mind now.

It'd been a year since you'd joined Yona and her group. They'd welcomed you with open arms, accepting you in every way possible. Shin-ah had been watching over you ever since you joined them. He trusted you the moment he laid eyes on you, and the same went for you. But, not only did you just trust him, you had grown to love him more and more every second you were with him. He had saved you numerous times, comforted you on the smallest occasions, and even nursed you back to health when you had gotten badly injured in a fight while you had a fever. Though, he didn't seem happy about that last one.