Chapter 18 The Kidnapping

Hey mah squirrels!!

I've graduated highschool!!

I'm officially a University student!! Partaaaaaaay!
Just kidding ( ̄ω ̄;)

Anyway, I'm glad to be back after this hiatus! I've been working on this chapter for freaking ever.

Like since I last updated. That's how long this has been in the works.

So, please enjoy!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Your POV
---------------------------

I awoke the next morning to red. Nothing but red.

I sat up quickly, knife drawn yet again, only to realize it was Yona's red vest. I sigh and put knife away in its holster on my hip. I remove the vest from my face to see Yona already up.

"Good morning, (Y/N)!!" She beams.

"Morning." I grumbled. I tossed her vest to the side and stood up to start getting ready. I walked over to the small closet that was provided and pulled out my clothes then moved behind the changing screen as not be seen by Yona. After I was done changing I walked outside the room and down the hall to find Yoon. (A/N I'm keeping the spelling of Yoons name with "oo" instead of "u" because that's how I've seen it spelled in more translations. Sorry if this bothers anyone)

As per usual, I found Yoon in the kitchen cooking. Since it was still morning he was in the process of making our breakfast. I yawned as I walked into the kitchen, earning a "morning" from Yoon.

"G'mornin'" I yawned again. He chuckled and shook his head lightly.

"Did you not get any sleep last night?" He asked. I shrugged.

"I did," I sighed. "But I'm still tired for some reason. Maybe breakfast will help." Yoon nodded and spooned some of the stew type breakfast into a bowl.

"Then here." He said handing the bowl to me. "It just finished cooking so go right ahead and eat it." I smiled and said my thanks then walked over to the table. Yoon left the room to go get the others, leaving me to eat alone. I slowly ate the stew, savoring the flavors when Shin-ah walked in.

I smiled at him and said "Good morning, Shin-ah!" He looked over and smiled at me causing me to practically melt.

"Good morning, (y/n)." He said softly. I inaudibly let out a sigh as I watched him scoop out his own serving of stew into a bowl. I swear there's no better way to wake up in the morning than to receive a smile from Shin-ah. Its just so wonderfully handsome that it immediately brightens your day.

While I was lost in my thoughts of Shin-ah, Jae-ha just happened to walk in and take a seat next to me. I hadn't noticed him until he put an arm around my waist and attempted to pull me towards him. My eyes quickly snapped his direction, threatening him with every stare. He quickly backed off and without a word got up and got his own breakfast. I couldn't help but snort at the fact I scared him with just a stare. Wasn't he the one that threatened me all those days ago? Or was that a different green haired slanty-eyed idiot? Either way his demeanor has changed with me. Which is nice. I can finally, kinda, trust him.

After speaking with Jae-ha for a moment, Shin-ah came over and took Jae-ha's spot next to me. The two of us ate in comfortable silence until Jae-ha sat on the other side of me. He smiled brightly at me as I ate my stew. which was almost gone.

"Good morning, (Y/N) dear." He grinned.

"Morning Jae-ha." I mumbled as I ate.

"You shouldn't eat with your mouth full." He scolded. "It isn't very ladylike."

I rolled my eyes. I did NOT need him teaching me how to be a lady. Especially since I had no desire to learn.

"I have a freaking demon living inside me, Jae-ha." I said bitterly. "Being a 'lady' is not on my list of priorities." Shin-ah grinned at my comment while Jae-ha just narrowed his eyes.

"Maybe it should be." Jae-ha grumbled. I rolled my eyes again and stood up to take my now empty bowl to the sink. (Sinks are a thing in this time period right?)

"Whatever Jae-ha." I sighed. Despite my tone I was actually grinning as I walked away. My bickering with Jae-ha became a pretty fun time. Not as fun as when I'm with Shin-ah or whenever I argue with Hak, but still fun.

After I was done with breakfast, I walked out of the kitchen to find something to keep me busy. I went to find Yoon yet again since he always had something for me to do.

~ Time skip ^.^ ~

After a few hours of doing odd jobs for Yoon, lunch time came. I helped Yoon cook and gathered everyone for lunch. We ate and talked merrily, creating a plan for our time here. We were discussing what to do about the Nadai when an old woman opened the door. She something like a maid at the inn. She helped keep the place tidy and brought tea and food for people. She came into the room and set a tray with tea and teacups on it on the table in front of us. I smiled at her and thanked her before poring some tea for us girls. The guys were going to go investigate while us girls stayed behind to rest. Shin-ah was very much against the idea, but I convinced him we would be fine and he agreed to leave.

Shortly after the boys left, Ayura and Tetora stepped out to keep watch, making sure no one suspicious came into our room. Lady Lili and Yona took a sip of their tea as they spoke fondly to each other. I watched calmly for a moment as they laughed back and forth. I then turned my attention to the beautiful scene outside. The sun was high in the sky making everything bright and beautiful. I took a satisfied sip of my tea only to taste a certain bitterness that shouldn't have been there. I took a quick wiff of the liquid only to smell an all to familiar scent. 

Nadai.

I whipped my head towards Yona and Lady Lili only to see the old woman from before had walked in and was tying the two girls up. I reached for my knife only to find I didn't have the strength to pull it out. This stuff is stronger than I thought. I glared at the old bat as she finished tying Yona's hands together.

"Why?" was all I could get out. She turned around and stared at me blankly.

"Money, my dear." she said monotonously. "Why else?" She bent down and began tying my feet and wrist together. I didn't have the energy to respond nor did I have the energy to struggle. The last thing I remember her saying before I blacked out was

"I'm sorry for this."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
DONE!

I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON THIS CHAPTER FOR MONTHS NOW. LIKE SINCE I FINISHED THE LAST CHAPTER.

Writers block is a bitch.

Anyway, I hoped you enjoyed! I know it's shorter and should be longer than it is but I thought I should only use one time skip per chapter. So yeah.

Anyway, thats all!!

MUCH LOVE MAH SQUIRRELS!
I WILL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! BUH-BYE! PKYUUUUUUUUUUUUU
\(。・ω・。)/