Chapter 24 The Plan

So I missed yesterday....

Sorry bout that ("^~^ )

I had math homework that was kicking my butt (because college) so I ran out of time.

But I'm back!

I do have an announcement today!

On Friday, I will be editing ALL of the chapters. 
When I say editing I mean fixing typos (that ya'll haven't asked me to keep, don't worry "Ham" and "Gal" will stay :) ), grammar issues, overused phrases/words, etc.

SO whenever you get notified about an update (For those of you on smartphones and what not) it's just me editing. So sorry in advance.
Your phones gon blow up.

Now that that's done, ON WITH THE STORY...KINDA!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

------------------------------

Let's do a recap!

The story up to now:

(Y/N) is from a poor family that originated in the earth tribe. But due to her father being a pirate and a government official killing him, (Y/N) and her mother fled to the fire tribe and lived there as herbalists until they were found by followers of the government official after meeting Yona and company.

(Y/N) is now apart of Yona and company's group and has confessed to them that at a young age, she was possessed by a terrible demon. The group has accepted her with all of her flaws, even after seeing the demon take over (Y/N)'s body and killing dozens.

Along with feeling a sense of belonging in the group, (Y/N) also developed feelings for Shin-ah, whom of which developed feelings for her as well. 

The two are now in a relationship and are happily being as adorable as possible.

But what will happen next?

------------------------------  

Your POV
----------------------------  

We were walking back to the water tribe early in the morning, Shin-ah and I hand in hand at the back of the group. I had forgotten - due to all of the developments - that Nadai was still an issue in the water tribe, and was spreading like wildfire.

Er...rushing water?

Cause, water tribe?

I don't know, but it was spreading quickly.

Yona and Hak created a plan to find the main supplier located in the water tribe's capital city.

"He must be at the inn right?" Yona asked Hak. "Since that old woman used Nadai to drug (Y/N), Lady Lili, and I?"

"Maybe." Hak said thoughtfully. "But she could have gotten it from the soldiers at the wall. You said the water was laced with it right?" Yona nodded somberly. "Then he could be anywhere."

"Did you two see anything while you were guarding the inn?" I asked Tetora and Ayura.

"Not the we can remember. Right Ayura?" Tetora said, Ayura nodding in agreement. We all went quiet for a moment, thinking if we saw anything suspicious.

"Let's stay at that inn again." Yona said suddenly. I stared at her in confusion.

"Are you serious?" Yoon asked stunned. Yona nodded then said,

"If he is there, then we can search the place closer. And if the old woman is still there, she won't try to drug us again. And even if she does, we know not to drink the tea."

Hak nodded in agreement. "The princess has a point." He said thoughtfully. "The only way to know if he's in that inn is to stay again."

"Why not stay at the one next door?" I asked curiously. "I mean we would be safer there, but we could still sneak out and search the other inn. Also, no one will recognize us, right? It just seems like the safer and more logical choice." Everyone stared at me for a moment, then Yona and Hak discussed the idea with one another with hushed voices. I couldn't really make out what they were saying, but they seemed to really be considering the idea.

"That's a good idea." Yona smiled after their discussion was over. "After talking with Hak about it, we've decided to do just that. Thank you for the suggestion (Y/N)!" I smiled back at Yona and nodded.

"Glad to be of service." I said laughing a little.

And so, we made our way back to the water tribe, our plan already in motion.

And completely unprepared for what awaited us.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Okay, I know this is short and has like NO Shin-ah fluff in it, BUT I thought it was better to stop here instead of trying to squeeze in a lot of stuff.

Also, I thought it would be better to have a shorter chapter to really explain what was happening, then to have a long chapter squeezing in a ton of information.

Bottom line,
I WAS NOT BEING LAZY I SWEAR.

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed this short chapter!

I LOVE YA MAH SQUIRRELS!
I'LL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!
BUH-BYE!
PKYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
(。・ω・。)