Chapter 23 The Sunshine and Moonlight

Hey guys!

So I wanted to let ya'll know that I'm going to try and update daily EXCEPT for Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays until this book is done.

Which may be never cause the AkaYona manga is still ongoing.

So yay!

That's it for announcements!

ON TO THE STORY!
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

--------------------
Your POV
--------------------

I awoke still in Shin-ah's lap and still leaning against the tree, the sun just now rising. Shin-ah was still asleep, his face just above mine. I smiled up at him, pulling our makeshift blanket, his headdress, further up our bodies. His arms were still wrapped around my waist protectively and his mask laid on the ground next to us. I cuddled closer to him with a big grin on my face when I heard a cough from the other side of camp. I opened my eyes to see Hak staring at the two of us.

Well crap.

My face immediately heated up while Hak's previously non existent grin widened.

"Well, isn't this adorable." He mocked. "And here I thought it would take longer for you two to get together."

"At least we've gotten together." I retorted. "How long have you and Yona known each other? And yet she doesn't even know you have feelings for her." Hak glared at me causing me to snicker. "Don't dish what you can't ta~ke!" I practically sang. That quickly shut up the thunder beast. I smiled triumphantly and turned over in Shin-ah's lap, my back now to Hak. I felt Shin-ah shuffle under me, causing me to look up at him. His eyes slowly fluttered open and tiredly looked down at me.

"Morning Moonlight." I smiled, the meaning of his name making the perfect nickname for him, in my opinion. He smiled down at me and chuckled a bit.

"Does that make you sunshine?" He said quietly, his voice rough from sleep. I shrugged a bit with a smile.

"That's for you to decide." I said wrapping my arms around his neck. He tightened his hold around my waist and said with a sweet smile and kiss to my forehead,

"Then good morning Sunshine." I giggled and hugged him close for a second, then grabbed his mask and handed it to him.

"Hak is awake already, so the others will be up soon too." I said. "Do you want this?" He nodded and took the mask from me, staring at it for a moment. I looked up at him quizzically. "Shin-ah?" I questioned curiously. He looked at me for a moment, then gave me a quick peck on the lips. He stood up, putting on his mask and headdress, and stretched while I sat on the ground with wide, shocked eyes. 

After the shock wore off though, I was a bubble of giddiness. I smiled brightly at Shin-ah and stood up, following him to the center of camp where Hak now sat. 

"Finally," He mumbled. "If I had to watch much more of that I was gonna be sick."

"You wouldn't be if it were you and Yona." I mumbled with an eye role. Hak glared at me yet again, making me snicker yet again. Ah, what fun it is to pick on Hak. Now that I'm in a relationship with Shin-ah, the opportunities to pick on Hak are going to multiply greatly.