Chapter 10

We spent the rest of that day just talking. We spoke about music and found out that we both had a love of Adele. Well, she still likes her but I got over her after 'Hello' came out. I mean was that song overplayed or what? We also both like James Bay, 5 Seconds of Summer, Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran, Sam Smith etc. She apparently is a massive 'Directioner', loved Kanye West and actually doesn't mind Justin Bieber- yet my music taste is mainly based off of older music such as Nirvana, Green Day, INXS, Guns 'n' Roses, etc. You may tell I like Punk and Rock music, so I also listen to artists such as P!NK, A Day to Remember, Arctic Monkeys, Powderfinger, etc. But then again I don't mind Alternative or Electronica such as twenty one pilots, Troye Sivan, Years and Years, Vance Joy, etc. My guilty pleasures are generally pop songs or things like Elvis, Ruth B, etc. But.... then again, I don't mind my fair share of some good ol' classic music. I think you realise that I have a pretty massive repertoire.... I could talk about this stuff for weeks on end- It's a pretty big passion of mine. 

We also talked about other things, yet mainly just music. When she left I actually felt a little sad. Like this connection is probably gonna die by Monday. I watch the family get into the car and drive off. i guess we'll see how all of this goes on Monday. 

Eliza had a blast. She had an absolute ball with Miranda. Mum was so happy that I had finally made a 'new friend'. She thought this was the first person I had spoken to since I moved to this new school. Boy, was she wrong. 

Oh right, that as the other thing we talked about. Andrea kept on bringing up this new guy at the school. Sh though he was 'super hot' and looked like a bunch of celebrities that seemed so unfamiliar to me. She said she would point him out to me on Monday. Wait... does that, mean that we would have to hang out together? I hope so. I mean I am not that desperate to have friends but I'm sure it would make mum happy..... because this is only  for mum. Not me.

.....Okay, maybe a small, like REALLY small bit of me wouldn't mind having a new friend. I may be one of the most interesting people in the entire world (*note sarcasm*), yet talking myself not only weirds people out, yet sometimes it can feel a little 'old' or 'boring'.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens on Monday.