Chapter 1

" Hermione! Get downstairs this instant! I'm not kidding!" I moaned, as I sat on the cold table, swinging my legs back and forth. My names Halina Granger. Suddenly, I jumped up and grabbed a skipping rope, starting to skip. Named as one of the weirdest people in my school rubs off.
"Halina? What are you doing?" A clear voice came from across the room. "Hey mum! Just exercising!" Smiling she came and started to wash a dish. "You are suck a clean freak!" I giggled. "Halina, get Hermione! You'll be late for school!"

Nodding I ran upstairs. I'm sixteen now, school is starting and Hermione and I go to the best school in history. Hogwarts. The wizarding world. Yes, I'm a witch. Slamming the door open, I caught Hermione with her head stuck in a book. "Hey!" I screamed. "We are getting late! Do you want to see Ron?" She lifted her head. "Yes. Of course," with that she got up and grabbed her bag. " what are you waiting for?"she laughed.
As we made our way downstairs, I looked at Hermione. Her eyes were on the ground and her head was held low .
"What's up?" I asked. Realising, what she was doing, she grinned and said " Nothing!"

Mother was waiting downstairs. Oh no! It's that look again! Every year mum would make a big fuss when we would leave. "BYE MOM! See ya later alligator." With that I grabbed Hermione, blew mum a kiss and threw the floo powder! " TO THE BURROW!"

BANG! We tumbled onto each other. " Ugh! Halina! Work on that landing!" Hermione complained, getting up and brushing herself.
The whole house was quiet. " where is everyone?" She muttered. Suddenly, a red head poked out from behind the sofa.

"SURPRISE!" The whole weasley family, popped out from different places. Ginny ran towards us and jumped onto Hermione. George and Fred smiled slyly at me and then at my feet. They was covered with quick sand. Screaming I tried to get out. The whole family was giggling and cackling until Mrs.Weasley shouted that it was enough.

"Welcome home girls!" She smiled, giving us a hug.
Ron smiled and ran up towards me, shoving a load of red into my face. " OK Ronald. Go give the love of your life some kisses. " smirking I glared at Hermione.

She went beet root red and pushed Ron away. He frowned but acted if nothing had happened. Suddenly, I shouted: "Where on earth is that POTTERHEAD?" Jumping out Harry ran towards me and gave me a massive hug. It was my turn to go red. I tried to keep it secret that I fancied Harry for quite a long time, however everyone already figured. George and Fred made kissyfaces and Ginny giggled turning the colour of her hair.

Annoyed I swotted her. Hermione, turned away and asked where we could put our stuff. Frowning, I wondered what was wrong with her. Before I could do something, the twins grabbed me and turned my hair blue. Moaning, I ran towards them, chasing them around the house.