Chapter 37

Halina's POV:

I slowly opened my eyes and the world came back into focus. The Great Hall was empty except for the corpses that lay on the floor.
Shakily, I got to my feet. It all felt so unreal. I died and now I was living, again.

I shook my head and decided not to dwell on things that made my head turn. Suddenly, the massive door opened and a certain ginger stumbled inside. I gasped.
Blood trickled down his forehead and wounds gaped from many areas on his arms.

Grinning, I ran to him. "RON! MY MAN!  Dude it's so good to see you, I can't believe it. Jeez, look at you... it's as if you purposely fell down the stairs." I said, grinning from ear to ear.
Ron just stared at me, blinking.
"Hello?" I waved my hand in front of his face. "Dude seriously, did you hit your head or something? I mean I'm glad I'm not dead!"
He replied with another blank face. Then without even acknowledging me he turned and started rubbing his head.
"I'm going crazy! Seriously, here I am talking to Halina... And she's dead!" His voice rose to hysterics.
"I'm mad! Bonkers! A lunatic." Tears started pouring down his cheeks. " I miss her, I miss Fred, I MISS EVERYONE!" With that he fell down in a heap and started bawling.

Astonished, I gaped at him. Suddenly, I threw my arms around him and tapped his head. "Jeez, man, I'm not dead. See you can feel me and you can't feel ghosts." I added for good measure, "And I stink."

Ron blinked and them started laughing. He held me tighter and started speaking quickly. How did this happen? Are you immortal? Wait till everyone sees you, Hermione will faint and Harry will jump off a cliff!

I smiled and laughed. Then I came to my senses.
"Ron, dude, get up! We have a war to fight, we ain't got no time for this soppy stuff! Come on!" I jumped up and pulled Ron to his feet. Taking out my wand I started bustling around commanding him to do things.
"Drink some water, fix those wounds. Wait is there a spell for healing? Ugh, I forgot. Come on, this war won't win itself. Hurry up!" I ran on ahead and Ron attempted to keep up with me.

"How did you get so fast? This is crazy!" He complained.
We sped along corridors, up stairs until we came across everyone. But that I mean literally everyone. Deatheaters and kids.
I pushed myself through, ignoring gasps of "Is that Halina?" Ron hurried after me a look of worry on his face. I managed to get to the front until a loud voice, belonging to You-Know-Who boomed, "HARRY POTTER IS DEAD."
And then... I fainted.

Hiiiiii. I have a question,
What Is Your Animagus Form?? Ps, the book is finishing really soon!! 🦄