Chapter 21

*** Ms Hermione Granger and Ms Halina Granger***

You are invited to the Malfoy's for a dinner at 6:30 p.m for a Enjoyable dinner. There will be other guests so dress accordingly. A car will come and pick you up to take you to the event.
Dress code: formal (dresses, suits, covered shoes)
Many regards,
The Malfoy family

I stared in wonder at the black card. It was a day after Christmas and I had come home to find hermione's hunched over a card that invited us for a dinner at the malfoy's.
"We can't go Hermione! This could be a trick!" I said.
She stared at me. "Halina, Draco would never harm me, ok?"
I nodded my head.
"He won't let anything happen to us, if you're not going I'm still going." She added.
That got me going, we informed the Weasleys and after a hour of debating and worried looks, we ran up to our room to get dressed.
Ginny sat on the bed with her finger in her mouth.
"Ginny, we need your help to pick the-"
"Got it!" She screamed and jumped up. She grabbed her wand and pulled out a dress.
"Can you make it better?" Hermione asked doubtfully.
"Yup!" She took out her wand and braced it towards the dress.
It erupted into colours and the length started to change. Before our eyes was a glimmering green dress that was short but formal.
"I love it!" I screamed. Ginny grinned, she the. Took out another dress and transformed it. Hermione's dress was purple and was slightly longer. She grinned and hugged Ginny.
"Thanks," we said together.

***

"Are you sure I look ok?" I asked.
"For the hundredth time yes!"
"I wonder if death eaters will come to the dinner?"
Hermione stared at me.
"Obviously, I'm mean, their the malfoys!
" do you think Draco would have told his parents... He must have right?"
"Yes, I just hope they like me," Hermione looked so sad and I hugged her to reassure her.
"It'll be alright, if anything happen just remember.."
"Nothing to fear cause Halina's here."
However deep down I knew there was something fishy about this situation.
We giggled and linked arms. Just as we started to walk down, loud voices came from downstairs. Mr and Mrs Weasley were chatting to a big, burly man. He had massive muscles and a evil face.
"Death eater," I muttered.
They heard us come downwind turned to face us. The man stuck his hand out and said, "I'm here  to escort you to the malfoys, my name is Steve."
If we were in another situation, I I would have burst out laughing because of his name. Now I just stared at him.
"Be safe girls,"  Mr Weasley said.
"And don't forget to be back before 12," Mrs Weasley added.
I nodded but Steve stepped in.
"The party ends at 11:30 so they will be back definitely,"
They sighed and gave us a kiss on each cheek.
Harry, Ron and Ginny hugged us.
"Be safe Halina," Harry whispered in my ear.
Then we were off.
Yay! Sorry bout this short chapter it's just I have an essay that is 8 paragraphs long and I've only written 5 paragraphs! So I need to finish it.
So long, far well!

Bye