Epilouge+ authors note

An old woman sat on a bed in a muggle hospital. The sheets were white and newly ironed, however something was hidden under those clean sheets. A cracked old wand sat there, hidden from sight and the old woman kept it close.
It reminded her of her childhood, of her adventures, life and journey. It reminded her of her friends, who all passed away, of her husband, her mother.
Pain was in that wand to. That wand played a part in the war against Voldemort. But that wand, that wand, always reminded her of her life, as a witch.

In the same room, was another bed. On that slept a old woman, identical, same age as the other grandma. Her hair was spread out on to her pillow just like when she was younger, but now instead of being a chocolate brown it was a slivery grey.
"Hermione, Hermione?" She whispered in a cracked voice.
Hermione jolted awake.
"Halina, is it night?"
"No,it's day time, you fell asleep again." She said in a exasperated voice.
"Sorry, being old is hard isn't it?" She joked.
"We're the ripe age of 94! What do you expect?" The voice of a younger girl came from the old Halina. The old annoying, loud and confident Halina. Then suddenly it went back to the old, frail and quiet Halina.
"Never mind that, could you pass the book?" Hermione muttered.
Halina groaned and passed a novel that was twice the size of her head. Just as Hermione opened the book and turned a few pages- hundred pages.
The door opened suddenly and a woman with startling green eyes and thick luscious brown hair came inside. She was holding a small child and a baby in her arms. Behind came a man with blond hair, who was her husband.
"Jean, Zoë, Frank!" Halina shouted as loud as she could. They ran towards her and the little girl jumped on her grandma's lap.
"How are you Zoë?" Halina asked.
The little girl grinned, "I fine," she said in broken English.
Zoë soon noticed her grandmother's sister and jumped towards her.
Jean made her way towards her mother and gave her a kiss.
"How are you mum?" She asked.
Halina smiled, "perfectly fine." They chatted for a while until her daughter passed her a small baby.
Halina held the small baby, it's eyes round and green with black hair. It was a boy.
"You remind me so much of Harry," Halina whispered. "You'll grow up to be an amazing boy."
A tear trickled down her wrinkled face and she wiped it away in a hurry when Hermione noticed something was wrong. Suddenly there was a loud noise and a small boy with blond hair and brown eyes burst in.
"Grannie!" He screeched and ran to Hermione. She picked him up and kissed him.
A moment later a man and woman arrived.
"Mum, sorry for James's horrible behaviour. "
Hermione grinned and leaned in to kiss her son. "Always the same Aiden."
The happy families stayed for hours chatting away, filling the two sisters heads with so many things. After they had left there was silence.
Halina looked at Hermione who was reading another massive book.
"Always reading right Hermione?" Halina joked. Hermione grinned and put down her book.
"Good night."

***

Halina woke up suddenly. She could see hermione's back and then slowly stuck her foot out. It was night but she could still see the destroyed foot, the scars and cuts.
"Hermione, I know your awake."
Hermione turned. "Hello, guess we both can't sleep can we?" Halina nodded and painfully got out of bed. She limped to hermione's bed and sat down. They clasped hands and let sleep devour them for the last time. Hermione's hand was firmly in her sisters, like they would never let go, as they dissolved into darkness.

***

Jean wiped the tears from her eyes as she stared at the sight. Her mother and aunt were lying on a bed, their hands clasped together, but weren't breathing. She knew that they would die together, forever and would never part.
Born together, be together, die together.

As Jean walked away, she knew that even in their grave they would be together, for sisters never let go.

The end.

Hey!!!!!!!! I just wanted to give you a few seconds cause it was really emotional to write this. Maybe it dosen't seem really emotional to you guys but I thought writing about they die is really nice. Or not. 😂anyhow, sorry got the really bad mistakes, but hoped you like it. And grammar mistakes. It's late in the night I
And I'm scribbling this down, can't see, can't be bothered to fix mistakes.. So. Oh great, the bold went off. ;) just saying I'm writing this just after I wrote chapter 22 because during a road trip, I got this idea and had to scribble this down!! The last thing is THANK YOU. Without you guys reading this I would have never used my imagination to write this book and never kept going. Thank you for everything chickpeas ! 🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍍🍍🍍🍍yup, I say chickpeas and put watermelons and pineapples instead. So THANK YOU. THANK YOU. 🍉🍍🍑🤓🦄🍕🍰🇱🇰🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩 ps the pic above is what Halina should kinda look like.

- Ayuushi🦄