Mission 1: I Can't Change Back!

I placed my finger in my nose in boredom. 
"Naruto?! Are you even listening?!" yelled the old man. 

"Yeah yeah, just give us a mission already!!" 

Sakura growled angrily, punching me on the head, "Naruto, stop being annoying!"

"Sakura-chan! Why'd you hit me?!"

"Hm. Idiot." Sasuke whispered.

I quickly turned around and pointed my finger towards him in anger. "What'd you say?!"

He looked back at me and gave me a sly smile. 

"Now now, settle down you two..." said Kakashi sensei with a carefree tone, as always.

"Since Naruto's in such a great hurry..." said the third with a sigh as he reached into a pile of papers, "Here." He then passed me the small piece of paper. "B-rank, go capture theses ninja." 

I looked at it happily. "Hurry up guys, we finally have a mission!"

I was about to run out the office when the third yelled: "Wait one second Naruto!"

"What now?!" I retorted angrily.

"They have a treasure with them that I want you guys to bring back. When you find it, it should be in a box. Make sure it never leaves it!"

"Yeah Yeah...treasure, in box, never leaves it. Alright, can we go now?!" I yelled as I picked my ear.

"Alright, see you guys soon...and whatever you do, don't open that box!"

***

We were hiding behind the bushes, waiting for the ninjas to pass by.

"Okay, so this is the plan--"

"Plan?" I asked while interrupting Kakashi sensei. "We don't need a plan! We just beat em up and get it over with, easy!"

"Naruto, listen to Kakashi sensei! We don't want another incident caused by your stupid self!" yelled Sakura with a hiss.

I crossed my arms and decided to listen to the plan.

Kakashi sensei sighed and began to speak, "Sasuke, since you have the most skill with a Kunai, I want you to hide within the trees while Sakura stands guard. Naruto, I want you to wait here until you hear my signal. I will go after the treasure, and Sasuke I'll need you to work with Naruto to cover me," he sighed and looked at me, "Naruto, please listen to my signal. Follow the plan."

I crossed my arms and pouted ay his words. Whatever...

Sakura and Sasuke nodded in agreement. Sasuke glanced at me with a smirk as I sat there angrily. I felt blood begin to boil and so I yelled: "Why do I have to wait here until last second when I have to save you?!"

"Cuz you'll mess up like every time!" Sakura retorted.

Kakashi sensei shook his head and looked at me seriously, "Naruto...do not leave this spot until I give the signal."

I closed my eyes and turned around with my arms crossed. "Humph. Whatever..."

Once they left, I smiled mischievously and thought to myself: Heheh. They think they can keep me here?! I'll show them how great I am!

I quickly looked over to see a kart going down the road. I looked over at Kakashi sensei to see him approaching the kart. That must be them...

He knocked out the driver and the guards and quickly disappeared for us to finish up the work. I looked up to see Sasuke getting ready to throw the kunai knives.

Heh, if he thinks I'm going to let him get all the glory, he's gotta another thing coming!

Once he threw the knives, the rogue ninjas stepped out the kart. "We know you're hiding!" One of them yelled with a smirk. They readied their hands to commence their jutsus.

Kakashi sensei looked at Sasuke, signaling him to help fight the ninjas. As Sasuke jumped off the trees, I quickly pushed him out the way in mid-air.

I jumped on top of the kart and looked at them with a proud smile, "You punks think you're so tough, huh?! You can't beat me, believe it!"

I placed my fingers together and summoned my shadow clones. I jumped off the kart and quickly had all my clones and myself transform into our Sexy Justus forms.

While the ninjas were distracted, I quickly ran into the kart to get the treasure. "Box...box...oh! Here it is..."

I stared at the box, tempted to open it. I know the old man said not to open it...but-!

"One peak won't hurt!" I said to myself happily. It won't be more than a second...

I slowly opened the box to have a blue light shine brightly. I quickly closed it in panic, hoping no one else saw the light. I was not expecting that to happen... I better get out of here and give Kakashi the box.

I walked out of the kart and saw that my clones had the ninjas unconscious, streaming blood from their noses.

This mission was way too easy! B-rank my ass! I took out everyone on my own!

I was still holding my sexy form when I looked over to my comrades and yelled, "That was cake!"

Sakura ran up to me and knocked me over the head, "You moron!" She yelled angrily.

"Nice going, idiot..." continued Sasuke.

"Naruto...What did I say?" added Kakashi as he shook his head.

"What?! I didn't want to stand there and do nothing!"

Kakashi sensei sighed as he looked at the knocked out ninjas, "What's done is done. You guys go tie them up...Naruto, hand me the box."

I handed him the box with a rude attitude, "At least we completed the mission..."

Once Sasuke and Sakura finished tying up the ninjas, Sakura pointed at me in disgust. "Why are you still in that shameful form?! Change already!" she yelled angrily.

"Yeah yeah..." I placed my hands into the sign to turn myself back into my regular form, but when I did, nothing happened. "Hey guys..." I said fearfully.

"Naruto, why aren't you changing back?" asked Kakashi a little annoyed.

I looked back at them in fear and continued, "I can't change back..."

All three of them looked back at me bothered. "Naruto! That's not funny! Change back already!" yelled Sakura.

"I have to agree with Sakura, Naruto. You already succeeded in your mission, so now you have to change back."

"But I'm trying! I can't change for some reason!" I yelled frustratedly.

"Now Naruto. As a man showing the woman's body, you're probably not thinking about how us girls feel about you showing it off," Stated Sakura as she was about to commence with a lecture.

"But Sakura-Chan! I really can't--"

"Guys..." interrupted Sasuke, "I think he's telling the truth."

"Oh Sasuke~ leave it up to you to be the most understanding, kind, and merciful! But Sasuke, Naruto is clearly staying like that to bother us~" she said sweetly to him.

Sasuke looked at Kakashi sensei, ignoring Sakura, and repeated, "I really think he's telling the truth."

Thank you Sasuke! You really do have a soul!

Kakashi sensei looked at me and asked, "You really can't change back?"

I nodded my head anxiously, hoping that they would finally believe me. "I really can't change back..."

Sakura looked at me, then at Sasuke, then at Kakashi sensei, and finally back at me. She breathed in and yelled, "But I'm supposed to be the only girl!"