Mission 14: Too Many Problems

I ran out of the bathhouse looking for Sasuke. This time, it was to tell him something different.

I ran around everywhere, but I couldn't find him. I gave up. I was tired, angry, and upset with myself. None of this would have happened if I didn't open that box!

I began to walk home when I sensed a powerful energy. I looked around, paranoid by the owner's chakra. "Who's there?!" I yelled while looking around.

"Naruto..." I heard in a whisper.

My eyes widen at the voice. There's only one person that I know with that voice!

In fear, I ran home and locked the doors quickly. I lifted my shirt and placed a hand over my belly. "The seal really is gone...Which means I'm no longer the owner, but who is it?!"

In panic, I covered myself with the bedsheets. "The Nine tails can't be loose. Maybe it disappeared along with the seal. Maybe my fate was to be normal," I said to myself.

I closed my eyes in hopes I would fall asleep quickly. There's no way the nine tails is out...but I'm so sure that was his voice!

That night I had the most frightening dream:

I was face to face with Kurama, who was no longer in his prison cell.

"Naruto! What did you do to free me?" He asked with a smirk.

I looked at him with fear. "I did this?" I asked.

"Yes you did, and judging by your reaction, you don't even know what you did."

What could have-?!

In that instant, I remembered the stone. My hands curled up into a fist as I thought about my ridiculous mistake.

"It was the stone...it was that damn stone!" I yelled as I fell to the ground.

Kurama began to laugh. "Ahh yes, the fate changing stone! That explains your appearance as well." He looked at me with a great grin, "I have to thank you for freeing me, Naruto!"

What have I done?!

Kurama waved his tails happily as he began to laugh evilly. "This time...this time I'll crush your village!"

I looked at Kurama in fear. "No, you can't! You can't destroy the hidden leaf!"

"Hahaha, see you in a few days, Naruto!"

I quickly woke up from my dream, panting and sweating uncontrollably. "Oh no...oh no no no!" I quickly got dressed and ran out the door to talk to the Hokage.

***

I knocked on the Hokage's house door furiously. "Old man, open up! It's important!" I yelled as I felt the palms of my hands begin to clamp up.

The third opened the door; he was in his pajamas, rubbing his eyes to try and wake himself up. "Naruto? What happened?" He asked while in a haze.

"You gotta listen to me! The Nine tails is coming!"

He was quickly snapped out of his sleepy haze and looked at me in shock. "What did you say?"

"The Nine tails! He's no longer in my seal, and he's headed this way to the village! You gotta believe me old man!"