Mission 8: The Stone

The next day

I was walking by the hot springs when I saw a telescope sticking out of the bushes. I sighed as I walked over the suspicious object. That has to be him.

I walked behind the bush and tapped the man's shoulder. "Hey, what do you think you're doing, you pervert?"

The man quickly turned around and yelled in surprise. "Oh I'm so sorry lovely lady, I was just--Naruto?!"

I knew it was him...

His face flushed red and I could see him starting to drool. "Why Naruto, what brings you here in such a sexy form~?" He asked as he moved his hands in a squeezing motion.

I crossed my arms and looked at him with a face of annoyance. "Listen here pervy sage, I've been like this for a little over a week now, and I can't turn back into a guy."

He looked at me in disbelieve. "So you've been all sexy for more than a week...and didn't tell me?!" He whined as he tried to hug me.

I quickly pushed him off and shouted angrily, "This is serious pervy sage! I can't change back into my normal body and I can't feel the 9 tails' power."

He quickly stopped fooling around and looked at me in shock. "What? You can't feel its power?"

I nodded as I ran my fingers through my long pigtails. "I was on a mission last week, and I came back like this. I really don't know why I'm like this."

He placed his hand over his chin and began to think. "How could this happen?" As he sat down to think he placed a finger on his chin and then pointed to my belly.

"Naruto, lift up your shirt!"

"Hey! I'm not your source of entertainment!" I retorted.

"I need to check something. Come on Naruto, stop being shy and just show me your belly!" He said impatiently.

"I'm sorry, I don't do strip teases for free."

"I'll treat you to a bowl of Ramen," he bargained.

"Deal," I replied quickly as I took off my shirt.

As I stood there with my bra, I placed my hands on my hips as he looked at my belly. "What're you looking for?" I asked curiously.

He placed his hand on my belly and sighed. "It's gone."

"What's gone?" I asked in fear

"Your seal is gone."

"How--?!"

"Naruto, what happened on your mission."

"Well, we were sent to retrieve this treasure that these weak ninjas took. I took them all down with my sexy jutsu, and after that, I couldn't change back."

He looked away as he thought and finally asked, "What was the treasure you were supposed to get?"

"Hmmm I dunno, but it made this flashing blue light--oh crap!"

He looked at me seriously as he moved forward to stare me down, "How did you know it gave off a blue light?"

"Uh...um...you see...the third said I couldn't open the box and I was like, I do what I want. So I opened it for a second and this light was all like booosh. So I quickly closed it, but I promise I didn't have it open for more than a second or two." After I came clean I was out of breath from how quickly I spoke.

Pervy sage quickly stood up and began to walk away: "Follow me!"

***

We ended up at the library. "Hey pervy sage, I don't get why we're here."

Jiraiya ignored me and grabbed four books off the shelf and handed them to me. "Look through these and tell me if the picture of the treasure you saw shows up."

I let out a grunt as he forced me to do homework. I sat down at a desk and opened the first book.

Nope, this isn't it. Not this one either. Ehhh it kinda looks like it, but no. This one...!

"Hey! It's this one!" I yelled.

Everyone in the library looked at me angrily. Jiraiya came over and looked at the picture of the stone.

"Oh damn... you're in some deep shit Naruto."

I looked at him quickly, completely confused. "What do you mean?!" I whispered loudly, trying to keep my voice at a minimum.

He sat down on the seat and crossed one leg over the other, "I mean that you're in some deep shit."

"Okay, and that means what exactly?" I asked getting annoyed.

"That stone is dangerous. Whoever wilds that stone has the power to change fate. So if that stone got in the wrong hands it could completely change the outcome of the planet. And since you opened the box, the stone changed your fate."

"It changed my fate? Wait wait wait. This is stupid! How would some stone completely change my fate? I make my own damn fate, believe it!"

He looked at me while shaking his head, "Let me try and simplify this for your small brain; the stone causes a butterfly effect. Which means, if one thing changes, everything changes, so your fate changed and so did the fate of the people around you."

"No way...So being a girl is causing a huge effect on the outcomes of the future?! No way. This is stupid. Why would the stone trap me in this body? Who's fate am I even changing by being a girl?!" I shouted as I ran my hands over my face in distress.

"Listen Naruto, the only way you can change back is if you find out what exactly changed in your fate."

"Pfft, that's easy. It obviously changed my gender. I know that much, yet why am I still a freaking girl?!"

He placed a hand to his chin and began to think, "Maybe...maybe it changed your gender for a reason." He stayed quiet and looked at me excitedly, "Maybe there's someone in your heart and you want to save them, and the only way is to be a girl!" He squealed excitedly like a little girl excited about their favorite shojo manga.

"Pervy sage..." I grabbed his shoulder and looked at him with a smile, "are you...FUCKING STUPID?!"

"A young lady shouldn't curse," he said in a fake voice.

"Good, cuz I'm not a young lady! I'm a fucking 13-year-old, hormonal ass, teenage boy!" I folded my arms angrily and shouted, "Do you think this is one of your books?! It's not, okay! It's real and serious. If--"

I was suddenly interrupted by the librarian: "Excuse me, I'm going to have to ask you guys to leave."

Pervy sage stood up and began to push me out the door, "We were just leaving, ha ha ha..." he then turned toward me and whispered loudly, "Look at what you did! You got us kicked out!"

"Shut up! you yelled too!"

***

We were finally out of the library and we decided to go over to the dango shop.

He brought back 4 sticks of dango and we sat outside.

"Look Naruto, I'm just saying that you having to save someone, could be a possibility."

I stayed quiet as I ate my dango, still annoyed with his unreasonable theory, but I was running out of other ideas, so I finally decided to accept that possibility. "Okay, so let's say that is a possibility...who would I have to save?"

Pervy sage quickly stood up and placed his hands on his hips, "Hmm I dunno..." he then turned around to look at me with a smile and a thumbs-up, "You'll know when it's time. Good luck Naruto!"

Without another word he was gone.

I sat there feeling more confused than ever.

I have to save someone? But who?

I ate my other dango and mumbled to myself, "Who does he think he is? Tryna act all cool...he's so stupid." I smiled lightly and stood up excited, knowing I was one day closer to being back in my old body.

I felt the wind brush my face as it carried my hair.

"Welp...time to go save someone."