Mission 11: His Feelings

I looked at him in shock from his words. "You don't want me to change back?"

He sighed as he let me go. "Forget it..."

I felt my heart begin to skip happily at his words, "Wa-wait! You really don't want me to change back?!"

"I said forget it."

"No no, what did you mean by that?"

He began to scratch his head as I saw a light shade of pink cross his face, "Figure it out yourself..." He then began to walk away without another word.

"He doesn't want me to change back...he doesn't want me to change back?!" I began to pull on my hair in stress. "Why not?!"

I took a deep breath and exhaled. I sat down on the grass and started to think. "Okay...Sasuke's been acting weird since I became like this. He's suddenly obviously horny and he doesn't want me to change back...What does this mean?!"

I laid back in the grass and looked up at the sky. "I dunno why...but I'm kinda glad..."

I quickly back  sat up and yelled, "What am I thinking?!"

"UGH, stupid hormones! Stupid Sasuke! Stupid fate changing stone!"

After my rant, I looked before me to see the cat we were looking for. I pouted as I looked at it in annoyance. "Why didn't you show up sooner? Stupid cat..."

***

The next day

I was walking out of my apartment when I saw Sasuke again. "Ah Sasuke!" I yelled again. I then remembered about Sakura and asked, "Sakura-chan, are you there too?"

"No, it's just me," he said as he walked towards me. With every step he walked forward, I walked back until I hit the door.

"W-what do you want?!" I yelled.

"How do you still not get it?" He asked as he placed his hands on the wall, stopping me from leaving. "You're an idiot."

"And you're too close!" I retorted as I looked away.

He sighed as he used one hand to grab onto my face again and turn it towards him. "Do I really need to spell it out for you?"

"Swell whut owt," I asked as he squeezed my cheeks.

He looked at me for a while in silence, as if he was preparing to say something. He then let go of my cheeks and began to walk away. "Forget it."

Feeling disappointed, I quickly ran after him. "You said that last time! Now I can't forget it!"

He stopped walking and looked towards me. "You're really an idiot." He pulled me by my shirt collar and kissed me on the lips. "Figure it out," he whispered.

Without another word, he left. I stood there in shock, still trying to process what happened. When I finally realized, I looked around me quickly in fear. "Ah crap, was there anyone around?!"

***

I was walking by the school when I saw Hinata sitting by herself. Why's she by herself?

I walked towards her to see her sitting with her hands against her face.

"Hinata, what's wrong?" I asked.

She looked up at me, and I could see the stains of tears on her cheeks. "Na-Naruto-kun..." she wiped her face and shook her head, "No it's nothing...I'm okay."

I sat beside her. "You can tell me anything, believe it!" I yelled to try and brighten the mood.

She looked at me and back down at the floor, unable to look at me for some unknown reason. "Naruto-kun...do you like Sasuke-kun?"