Mission 12: My Feelings

I woke up the next morning thinking about last night. I felt my face heat up and I closed my eyes happily with a smile.

"Ahhh he likes me!" I squealed as I rolled around on my bed. "And if I didn't stop him last night..." my face started to burn as I held my cheeks in embarrassment. "We might have gone all the way!"

I continued to squeal as I thought about him and last night. I rolled back over to face my daisies and smiled happily. "So this is my new beginning...Ino was right; maybe changing into a girl was a good thing."

I got ready to leave my apartment when I suddenly remembered something important. "That's right! Last night he told me to give him an answer to whether I like him too..."

I don't know whether I like him or not. I mean just the other day I hated him, and now all of a sudden I can't get him out of my head...

I sighed as I thought about my problem. "Welp, I guess that's gonna have to wait!" I said happily as I skipped down the hall to go eat some Ramen.

Sasuke liiiiikes me~! Ahhh I feel so happy!

***

While eating my bowl of Ramen I couldn't help but hum as I enjoyed each noddle slowly.

"Hey old man, you're Ramen tastes amazing today~!" I sang as I smiled at him happily.

Ayame began to laugh as she set down another bowl for me. "You're in a good mood, huh Naruto?"

I placed a hand on my cheek as I tilted my head to the side with a smile, "What? Is it that obvious~?"

"It kind of is since you're practically glowing," the old man said with a chuckle.

"Is it a boy~" Ayame teased.

I chuckled happily, "Ohhh you talk too much~!"

I began the next bowl of Ramen when another customer came in. "Hey Naruto."

I looked over to see Iruka sensei. "Sensei~ long time no see!" I said happily.

"You seem happy," he laughed as he ordered a bowl. "I see you're still a girl."

"Yeah~ it be like that sometimes."
And I'm not planning on changing back! Well...at least not for now~

I finished my bowl quickly and walked out with a skip to my step. To every person I came across, I smiled happily and greeted.

"Today's a great day!"

***

I ended up at the park when I looked up to see Sasuke in a tree again. Lucky~!

I jumped up on the tree and sat down across from him. "Hey Sasuke!"

He looked at me with a raised brow. "Why're you so happy?"

"Hmm, I dunno~" I sang as I looked at him with a smile.

He gave a small smile and whispered, "Idiot."

I looked at him and I felt this sudden urge to hold him in my arms and kiss him.

"What?"

"I wanna kiss you," I said bluntly.

He gave a small laugh and looked over to me with open arms. "Come here."

I smiled and quickly crawled into his arms. I placed my face into his chest and grabbed onto his shirt like a child. "Mmm~ For some reason I'm really happy right now."