Mission 10: Don't Change Back

That night I got home and took a long shower. As I stood underneath the showerhead I began to think about what happened between Sasuke and I at the pond.

I touched my lips, running a finger over the skin of my lips. "I can still feel his tongue...ahhh I feel so bad, my lips were chapped!" I yelled as I pulled my blonde hair.

"It must have been rough on him--wait! That's not important. The fact that I made out with him is a big no-no!"

I turned off the water and grabbed my towel. I ran the towel over my face as I yelled into it. "I have that stupid jerk stuck in my head!"

I quickly dried myself and placed on my pajamas: a giant baggy shirt. I ran towards my bed and this time landed on my back to avoid the boob pain. I quickly rolled over and stuck my face into my pillow.

"Damn it, just thinking about him is getting me hot..."

I turned over to see my pot of daisies standing beside my team picture. "Is this...my new beginning?"

I looked over to my picture and my eyes only focused on Sasuke. As I looked at him I felt that pounding sensation between my legs again. I squeezed my thighs close to try and stop the pounding.

I looked at him more intensely and the pounding got more intense. I lowered my hand to feel the top part of my underwear beginning to get moist. I'm getting wet...

"I want you to fuc--waoh! What am I saying?!" I yelled as I sat up. I shook my head again and laid down. Damn, I'm so turned on right now...

I lowered my hand into my panties and swallowed nervously. "I've never done this as a girl before..."

I began to slip two fingers into my folds as I pressed the tip on the inside. I jolted from the sudden stimulation I received. I closed my eyes and opened them up again to look at his picture. I began to lower my hand deeper into my crotch as I began to fantasize about him.

"Sasuke..." I moaned as I played with my folds. I quickly changed my position so I could deepen the penetration. I began to pant madly as my fingers moved inside me. "Sasuke~"

I could feel the walls around my fingers begin to tighten. " I'm...I'm go--"

"Is this a bad time?"

I looked over to my window to see Kakashi Sensei covering his eyes as he stood on the border of the window.

I forgot to close the window!

I quickly took my fingers out and pulled my underwear back up. "Kakashi sensei, what're you doing here?!" I yelled embarrassed. How long was he there?!

"Well I saw your window open and so I came by to check up on you...I'm sorry I didn't--"

"Ho-how long were you there?!" I yelled as I covered my face.

"Not long..." he whispered with a red face.

This is so embarrassing!

"Well um... Jiraiya sensei informed us of everything...including the fact that you opened the box."

Damn.

"By the looks of things, we're not sure if you can ever go back to your original body."

I looked at him normally.

He squinted as he looked at me suspiciously, "You're not complaining?"

I noticed my sudden behavior and quickly began to whine, " Damn...I might have to stay a girl?!"

"That wasn't convincing."