Chapter 9

Rated R ( If you cant read or handle sexual content i advise you not to read it)

Prince: (grabs her waist and kisses you roughly)

You: (moaning) so this is what you wanted huh?

Prince:(moving his hand up to your shirt and lifted your shirt off) Yeah

Prince Pov:

I kind of felt bad i was doing this to her cause

1) she my maid but i kind of love her

2) i already have somebody

I feel like im doing wrong and i am i mean i love my girlfriend, but i LOVE Yn.

End Pov

Yn: just take it slow im not a virgin but i dobt know how you do got it? (saying in a nervous tone)

Prince: yeah Mami (he said taking you to his room)

You: why tonight? Its 11:38 pm right now

Prince: cause you pinky promised me tonight ( throwing you on the bed and getting you both undressed)

RATED ®

_____________________

Prince slow made out with you and cuffed your hands to the head board.You slipped a few moans.

He held your legs up to his face and and flicked his tongue on your clit. You held his afro gripping it tightly.

Prince rubbed and licked your vagina like he owned to himself. He lifted up and kissed you lettung you taste your self from his mouth.

He stood hover over you pulling his boxers down. You stared in awe at how it was big and thick. "Damn" you said staring at it. Ge stroked himself, and inserted you. You rolled your eyes to the back of your head, you tried to reach for his back but notice they were still cuffed. He pumped slowly out of you but you couldnt take it anymore you wanted it fast. "Go faster Prince"! you moaned

"No i wanna take it slow" he whispered in my ear

You moaned/whined cause you wanted to go faster, so you teased him! "Prince you know i think i should of had that Ray guy do this instead of you"you said. Prince got alittle pissed and picked up his pace.

You moaned "You know a girl can fuck me harder and fadter than this"

Prince got super angry and start pumping in and out fast you felt yourself about to. He still was going but he was pounding and going deep till' the point you couldnt take it anymore you came all over him. He kept going. You shook with every thrust he took. Its like he kept goong forever he finally came and he laid down tired he unhooked the cuffs from your hands and kissed you one good time and laid down.

Your Pov:

Man it felt so good but i feel bad, i mean i think something bad is gonna happen. I collected my clothes made up his bed and took a shower.

THE NEXT MORNING

___________________________

Prince Pov: i woke to smelling breakfeast. Man i had a long night. My phone started ringing oh its Sarah (his girlfriend)

P: Hello?

S: hey bae how are you?!

P: im satisfied you?

S: good and im ok! Is it cool if i come over today?

P: umm yeah

S: lol ok I love you

P: i know you do! !

Hangs Up

sorry it took long

~Ayana_5364