Part 14

THE NEXT MORNING

__________________________

Prince Pov:

I woke up to me over Yn sleep. My arm was on her stomach and our legs were between each other and our hands were tangled together. I felt like i shouldnt let go but i had to the door bell was ringing. I took Yn to her room her still sleep and laid her on the bed. I quickly went downstairs and opened the door to see an lady i dont even know with a little baby in a carseat.

Prince: Hello? (i said with a confused face)

UnknownLady: is Yn here?

Prince: yes whos asking?

UnknownLady: im her mom Lidia! May i see her!

Prince: you may come in ill wake her up!

Lidia: you dont have to. Just let me just give her a kiss!

Prince: sure (i closed the door behind her i saw her walk upstairs with the baby i just sat down on the couch waiting for her to finish)

Lidia: well umm i have to get something out of the car ill be back (she said stepping outside)

Prince: ok (i sat their for 5minutes then looked outside and she was gone) Yn

Yn Pov:

I woke up with a pounding headache and hearing baby noises. I must had a bad hangover if im hearing fucking baby noises.I sit up to a baby in a carseat. "Marcus?!!"

Prince: Yn (he yelled)

You: (sat there rreading a note that was on baby Marcus)

The Note:

Babygirl i love you soo soo much baby! I want you to know that im going to rehab,so i can stop drinking and be a better mom. I know it was rude and disrepectful to leave him their with you but i could only count on you!

I

Your Mama, Lidia

You:(crying and looking up a Prince and holdong your head from the worst headache on your life) Prince, why me huh? Why would did i do to deserve this?!

Prince: bae it happens for a reason!

(he said realizing what he said)

You: (you picked up Marcus and held him close) i miss you baby (you start to cradle him left to right)

Prince: umm so should we go shopping for him? I mean i want to help out!

You: No (you snapped) I need to do this on my own i mean you have (you screeched in pain) oww

Prince: (grabbing Marcus) whats wrong?

You: my head really hurts like hell

Prince: yep you had a crazy night (he smiles to himself)

You: i dont think i can work today Prince i have aalot on my plate now! (you held your head aand waled out leaving Prince and Marcus together)

Prince: hey lil M whats up?

Marcus: (he giggled pulling Prince hair)

Prince: your gonna be a fighter huh? (he kissed his forehead)

You: (took a pill and put ice on your head you stood looking at Prince and Marcus) hahahaha!! You guys are already brothers.

Prince:(he turned around smiling) Yn im still sorry i didnt tell you !

You: (you walked in the room and laid down) hey its ok

Sorry its short :P

Ayana_5364