Part 22

Later On That Night

_______________________

Prince Pov:

We arrived back to the hotel,I helped Yn on her wheelchair and we arrived to our room.Yn layed on the couch watching the series of The Wayans Bros. That her favorite show. My phone started to vibrate the caller id popped up Rachael. I had to answer that my bestfriend.

Me: Hey wassup?

R: hey boo hows life?

Me: its cool been busy alot.But yours?

R: umm good ive been wanting to see you! How about tommorow so.. we can catch up!

Me: Hey that sounds good to me! (i chuckled)

R: ok then umm where to meet you?

Me: meet me at umm the coffee shop on Main Street.

R: ok see you!

Me: Alright Rach

Call Ended

______________

You: so I guess your going to be busy tommorow huh? (you said fiddling with your fingers).

Prince: well yeah im going out with a friend i havent seen in awhile.

You: ok (you said laying back down) is it a girl, boy?

Prince: shes a girl her name is Rachael shes amazing shes funny pretty, talented.

You: (you were hurt alittle) oh i see. So im none of those to you?

Prince: i didnt say that (he held your hand)

You: (you started to stand up and walk to your wheel chair) ok

Prince: Yn you cant walk! (he said grabbing your waist)

You: well looks like im going to have to do it tommorow eh? (you said moving out of his grip and to the wheel chair)

Prince: are you jelous Yn? (he said standing in front of you)

You: No Prince im not jelous im just ugh! (you rolled your wheel chair to the bed and layed down closing your eyes)

Prince:(sighed and layed down next to you)

The Next Morning

______________________

Your Pov:

You woke up to see Prince gone. It was 9:03am. He really was looking foward to meeting her. I was chilling with the girls today at the mall. After today all he did was hang out with Rachael. I never even met her hes been hanging with her alot ttil the point he comes back to the hotel later than usual.

You:(you held Marcus in your arms and looked at the time it was 11:54 you heard the door open and looked up to see Prince) How was your night huh?

Prince: great! (he smiled)

You: look i know you hacent seen her in a long time but you never pay attention to me anymore and im not having that (you wheeled across the room and out the door)

Prince:(he grabbed your wheel chair handle and stopped you) Yn stop why are you doing this?

You: because obviously you like her.. no wait love her more than me till the point you stay out all night with her.

Prince: Yn calm down! (he walked in front of me seeing the tears that were about to fall)

You: how can I calm down this has been happening for 2 weeks and I really dont like that this is hard for me to handle especially if you cant love me like I love you this cant work out ok I mean when has a bestfriend come over your love? But you know its ok cause ill make sure that you will get what you want. For me to leave (you wiped your tears and rolled down to Tiff and Rocs room)

When you get their you knocked their was no answer.You went to Ray and Keyonnas still no answer. Last But not least you went to Prods room.He opened the door with a piece of Chicken in his hand.

You: (laughed) your greedy!

Prod: I take that as an compliment, umm..come in!

You: Thanks (he helped roll you in and took Marcus from you and held him)

Prod: so whats up? (he said kissing Marcus on the forehead)

You: I got into an agruement with Prince and its like I cant trust him anymore. Hes been with some girl name Rachael all week and night.

Prod: Thats his bestfriend i mean do you understand what im coming from?

You: not really i never had real friends except for Endiyah and Tiffany.

Prod: Oh im sorry (he looked down)

Hey guys please follow me :)

Ayane_5364