Part 20

Prince Pov:

I kissed her and her heart stopped.I cried yelling out to Tiff and Roc to get the doctor. The doctors rushed in and started to work on her, i watched their every move and once i heard that heart monitor beep again,i wiped my tears feeling relieved that she was still alive.The doctors gave me a quick smile and walked out.

You: (your eyes were closed but you were awake)

Prince: Yn are you ok? (you said sitting by your side)

You: (moved your hand slowly and made a thumbs up)

Prince:(he kissed you on the lips and smiled) Yn ive been waiting awhile to tell you. I loved you since the first day i saw you.

You:(opened your eyes slightly to look at him)

Prince: dont struggle to talk. I just really love you but I didnt know how to take it weither to tell you or not I was hiding it (he took your hand andput a ring that had an infinity sign,and his name on it) Please except it I really love you Yn.

You:(smiled slowly and tried to shake your head yes but failed terribly)

Prince: THANK YOU, I promise to take care of you Yn I promise to help you every step of the way (he kissed your forehead)

Keyonna and Ray walked in

SORRY,its short my phone is dieing and i had this idea so shy not write it before i lose it

~Ayana_5364