Part 15

Your Pov:

I woke up with my headache gone i seen that Prince and Marcus were not in the room anymore. I looked at the time its 8:48pm wow i had a power nap.

You: Prince (you yelled out)

I didnt get no response so i went downstairs to see Prince and Marcus sleep.With a bunch of bags from the mall! Marcus was on Prince chest will Prince arm was supporting Marcus so he wont fall.You took Marcus from his arms and laid him in your bed. And tried to carry Prince to the bed but failed so you dragged him up the stairs and took him and threw him on the bed breathlessly."Shit your fucking heavy as fuck" you semi yelled. You started to take off his shirt till he opened his eyes.

Prince: what are you doing? (he said sitting up rubbing his eyes and saw you breathing hard)

You: i was trying to be nice and lay you down in your bed and take off your shirt ( you said standing up from the bed) sorry i was just trying to be nice.

Prince: hey its ok were did you put my little man? (he asked laying back down)

You: i laid him down and as for you... your heavy! (you plopped on his bed)

Prince: (laughing)

You: thats not funny i carried you all by myself NO HELP

Prince: anyways me and Marcus went shopping i bought him some clothes. (he said closing his eyes)

You: (you hugged him tightly) Uh thanks Prince i dont think i could have done it without you

Prince: huh? oh your welcome. (he said rubbing his stomach)

You: your stomach hurts?

Prince: yeah alittle bit I think im a bit hungry too.

You: ok ill be right back! (you rushed out of the room and into the kitchen you made him chicken soup and gave him water.) i know its not much but here.

Prince: its cool its the thought that counts huh! (he took a sip of his soup) Thanks

You: welcome im sorry i didnt clean today! But my headache is gone though (you said sitting on his bed)

Prince: good, so how was that nap? (he chuckled)

You: sorry i felt so horrible my head hurt like hell. (she exagerated)

Prince: (he sighed) my stomach still hurt

You: lift your shirt up (you said with a serious face)

Prince: are you really serious? (he said eating some more of his soup)

You: yes Prince lift it up! (you said grabbing his soup and putting it on the dresser)

Prince: ok ok ok, i will (he lifted up his shirt)

You: (you planted small kisses on his stomach) feel better?

Prince: yeah alittle (he said putting his shirt down)

You: i have the lips of a goddess! (you said laughing)

Prince: (he chuckled a bit and started to stare at you)

You: what whats wrong? (you had a scared look on your face)

Prince: do you hear that? (he said standing up from the bed)

You: No (you shook your head)

Prince: go in the room with Marcus (he grabbed a gun and walked downstairs)

Had to update today for you niggahs!! :P

~Ayana_5364