Part 21

Your Pov:

You were finally getting out of the hospital Prince helped you out like he said he would.All you could do was smile.He put you in the wheel chair and pushed you out the hospital and put you in the front seat. You smiled you lost a few pounds from barely eating so Prince is going to take you out to eat.

You: Im not ready to go now i look horrible (you talked slowly)

Prince: Yn you look fine come on (he pulled out your wheel chair and helped you on it)

You: Wheres Marcus? (you asked redoing your hair)

Prince: he was with Ray and Keyonna but their meeting us here! Tiff and Roc say they have business to do so...

You: Alright im happy for them i mean their cute together.

Prince: (he rolled you to a table and kissed you) and so are we !

You: (you smiled and picked up the menu)

Prince: What are you getting sweet cheeks?! (he looked at you and back ate the menu)

You: even though im not hungry ill get the Bacon Burger with the Fries, You?

Prince: that sound good but im getting a BLT thats how a real niggah do it.

You: so your a real niggah now? (said pushing the menu away from you)

Prince: always will and forever i will be! (he chuckled)

You: (you started to giggle then bursted into a laugh)

Ray: wassup wassup? (he walked over looking like a fool)

Keyonna: (she held Marcus and rolled her eyes and laughing at Ray) hey guys!

You: Keyonna im sorry was he any trouble? (you asked looking at Marcus)

Key: No this is my baby if you need any babysitting done ill do it for free! (she sat down and put the babyseat by her and Ray sat next to her)

Ray: Yn so how are you? (he said looking at the menu)

You: well I cant walk alot and cant I lift anything 15 pounds or over.

Later On That Night

__________________________

Guys yet again sorry its short :/

Ayana_5364

The Maid ( A Mindless Behavior Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें