Part 16

Recap: Prince grabbed his gun and went downstairs

Your Pov:

So I didnt hear anything, but apparantly Prince did. I was quite scared I picked up Marcus and sat in the closet.

Marcus:(sighed and fell back to sleep in my arms)

I soon heard loud banging like someone was fighting a bumping into stuff. It stopped for about 5 seconds and then i heard gunshots. I cried alittle not knowing if Prince was dead or alive. I heard footsteps coming up to our room. Who could it be?

Prince: Yn?!

You: yes? (you got out of the closet with Marcus)

Prince: get what you need! Come on we have no time (he said grabbing all of his stuff and shoving them in a bag, we startin loading stuff up in diffrent cars.)

Prince Pov:

I grabbed everything i could and stuffed them in all cars. Right now i didnt care were i was going we just need to leave this state. As i put everything up i called the boys to meet me somewhere so everyone would have a car to take. I got into some trouble with drug dealers! Doesnt aound like me eh? Well it happens ok everyone makes mistakes...

Prince: Yn were going to have to take separate cars ok so we'll have the cars.

You: Prince i cant do this I mean Marcus and me would be in danger if we go with you (you stood there with Marcus still in your arms sleep)

Prince: you already are in danger Yn come on (he threw you the keys)

You:(you caught the keys) but what about Sarah?

Prince: I DONT CARE ABOUT HER YN IM TRYING TO GET YOU AND MARCUS OUT OF HERE BEFORE YOU GUYS GET HURT (he yelled making Marcus open his eyes slightly and fall back asleep)

You: ok but you dont have to yell at me. (you rolled you eyes and strapped Marcus's carseat and put him in there)

Prince: (he walked to the car you were in) Yn im sorry Roc and Tiff are coming right now so we can leave but im really sorry

You: (you adjusted the seat and said nothing, this time you were going to give the silent treatment for awhile)

Prince: Yn im sorry ok im just helping us

You: (you quickly looked at Prince then buckled your seatbelt)

Prince: The boys and Tiff are coming soon ok (he walked to the car in front of you)

Your Pov:

You soon seen cars knowing its the boys and Tiff. You turned on the radio and sad songs were playing , we started to drive off the further we got it started to rain and it rained hard.

You finally stopped at the destination and got out with a hungry Marcus in your hands

Updated for you guys hope you liked it ^_^

~Ayana_5364