Part 17

Your Pov:

You held Marcus in your hands and went to the trunk and grabbed him an outfit. It was still damp outside from the rain and it was still night time. But we were far as hell from Princes old house. You looked up at the hotel and heard someone coming up behind you, you turned around quick to see Tiff.

You: oh hey Tiff you scared me half to death (you gave Marcus to Tiff)

Tiff: im surprise he didnt cry girl (she rocked him back and forth)

You: well the t.v's Prince got in the car really helped out (you closed the trunk and walked to the entrance were the boys were waiting)

Prince: yall ready I already got the rooms and everthing ok (he said walking in)

Tiff: Yn were is his girlfriend?

You: im saying i mean take her not me. I didnt do anything to get into any fucking trouble. (you walked inside to see a pretty girl standing with Ray)

Ray: Keyonna want to go to the store after we put our stuff in the room?

Key: yeah cause i want some hot fries. (she starts laughing)

Ray: (he shakes his head smiling and grabs the bags and they head up to their room)

You: Tiff are you scared? (you asked taking Marcus from her arms)

Tiff: yeah alittle we could get killed if they make another wrong move. (she said rubbing her eyes)

You: no im scared Princ e shot someone and what did i do to deserve this i mean look, my mom left Marcus with me when i was trying to work. All i am is a maid nothing more. (you started to tear up)

Tiff: you are more than a maid hun to me your funny,pretty, smart,and fun to be around (she smiled)

You: thanks (you gave her a hug)

Prince: Yn come on I got our room (he said jumping into the conversation)

You: see what i told you (you mouthed to her and followed behind Jacob with Marcus and some bags in your hands)

Prince: (he push the button on the elevator for you guys to go up and you guys walked to the room)

Marcus: (started to cry)

You: ssshh (you walked in the room after Prince and put your stuff down and see banannas, Marcus was still crying so you mashed the banannas and feed them to Marcus since he is still a little baby.)

Prince: Yn (he walked to you and Marcus)

You: (you looked at him)

Prince: please talk to me i know what I did was wrong just listen please (he held your hand)

You: What? (you took your hand back and looked down at Marcus)

Prince: Yn I know you would rather be with someone else but me but im glad your here (Gco)

You: (you hurried and gave Marcus to Prince and ran to the bathroom and started to throw up continuesly)

Prince: (he walked in the bathroom) are you ok?

You: I guess im not feeling to good (you held your stomach and threw up some more)

Prince: you want to go to the hospital tommorow morning?

You: No (you said breathlessly and threw up again)

Prince: Were going anyways cause i need to take care of you (he said rubbing his stomach)

You: your supposed to be taking care of Sarah! Were is she huh? Huh Prince were?

Prince: shes coming ok if you want me to make her come here?

You: No No No shes not coming if shes coming im leaving!

Prince: ok then so please dont bring her up! (he walked out laying down with baby Marcus)

Your Pov:

You took a shower and thought to yourself, you stayed in their for awhile till you heard a knock.

You: Yes?! (you called out)

???: its me Prince (he opened the door alittle)

You: sorry ill get out (reached for the nozzle)

Prince: actually i wanted to take a shower with you, Marcus is sleep.

You: yeah umm ill get out so you can get in (you started to reach for your towel but he snatched it quickly) Omg stop playing Prince.

Prince: (he took it and ran out of the bathroom)

You: (you got out and slowly walked out covering yourself) Prince!!

Prince: What?! (he ran at you and hugged you)

You: Stop! (you grabbed the towel from him)

Prince: why?! (he started to scratch his neck)

You: 1] Im not having a good time 2] you have a girlfriend 3] im just still your maid

Prince: here you go with that again Yn.Im trying to have a good time (he yelled alittle)

You: well does look like im having a good time im in trouble and i did nothing at all im far away from everyone i know and love (you went to the room and put on your pajamas)

Prince: (he started to call Sarah because he was pissed off at you)

S: hello?!

P: hey baby how are you?

S: im good whats up?

P: Well I got into some trouble and im in a diffrent state now and i know i should of told you but i didnt want you to be mad

S: now babe why would I be mad im here to support you 100%

P: thanks baby

S: so were are you?

P: Colorado

S: ok hun im on the way just tell me the address!

P: (he tells her the address) ok i love you see you soon!

S: K bye

Phone convo over

_________________

Updated for you niggahs :)

~Ayana_5364