"Im Just Asking"

Next Day

_____________

Prince Pov:

I woke up this morning rushed.I grabbed all of our clothes and shoved them in bags not caring if their neat or not.I put everthing in each car.But as I worked I was thinking. Why I got myself into this trouble,how Sarah could be so cruel, I thought about the baby and how life would be if we still had him/her. I'm glad we have Marcus though he means the world to me.I love Yn and everything too (I smiled to myself).

Me: Yn wake up! (he shook you gently)

You: twenty more minutes mom (you turned over and whined)

Me: this aint yo mama and no baby wake up! (he said still shaking you)

You: (you opened your eyes) I cant drive like this though.Im too sleepy and hungry (you faced Marcus and played with his stomach and closed your eyes)

Prince: fine ill just have one of the boys tow the car (he put Marcus in his car seat and you guys walked to the car,while you had the wheel chair)

You: Prince? (he looked at you)

Prince: mmm (he looked at you when he was about to start the engine)

You: why do you love me? (you asked seeing what he'd say)

Prince: Its something about you that makes me feel like I need you and you need me. (he said looking at the wheel and then back at me)

You: oh (you looked down and back at Marcus who whined a bit)

Prince: why (he said pulling off with everyone behind him)

You: I was just asking cause i really wanted to know! (you looked at the road)

Prince: (he smiled and speeded up)

You: Hun you might want to slow down (you said nervous and scared)

Prince: ok ok ok (he said laughing)

No Comment lol :D Just For U Guys

Ayana_5364