Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty

Riannon’s POV

I wanted to scream at the men and kick the crap out of them instead of submit to them. I knew that I had to keep myself under cover. If I were to bust out the gun or knife right now, we would be goners. I couldn’t risk these kids for that.

Larry grabbed Beau by the back of the arms and pushed him to stand next to Reece. The look on his face was solemn. I couldn’t believe he was calm at this. I was freaking out on the inside.

“Well peaches, I think that it is about time to kill you five already,” said Larry. Wait what; they were going to kill us?

I shot a glance at Beau and as if reading my mind he said, “It’s time, baby girl.” I was ready for this. Seeing these kids made things inside of me and want to let it all out.

I whipped my self around pulling my capturer up from behind me ramming my knee into his stomach. He doubled over and I made my move again ramming my heel into the back of his doubled over body.

He let out an “oomph”  

“Looks like the kitty has some feistiness in her.” Rick announced pulling Beau into a chokehold.

Reece slipped out of his chains. They must not have been very tight, and Jessica crawled over to Hope and Eli.

I waited until I knew that both of them were free before I told them, “Keep your brother and sister safe.” They didn’t think twice before they obeyed.

These men were going down. I was going it bust out some serious woop-ass on them.

Two men came at me. Before either one of them could respond, Beau and I were taking them down with hand-to-hand fighting. This was going to be easier than I thought since I hadn’t seen Beau get out of the chokehold.

Before I caught my breath, I heard voices coming down the stairs. These chickens had called for back up. I just hoped I had enough in me to take them all down.

I revved up and kicked the scruffy man who just appeared in his man hood, the second man was pushed down to the ground, but more were coming fast.

This fight no longer looked like it would be as easy as I thought. I reached down and pulled one of the knives out of my ankle sheaths. They obviously didn’t see it coming as I sliced a slit in one of the men’s’ neck.

My stomach lurched at the sight of his blood and Jessica screamed.

“Keep them covered. I don’t want them to see any of this.” As I said this one of the men came at me. I distinctively dodged the blow headed to my stomach; instead, I was hit by the aftermath of what the hit would have been. I was smacked in the face by another man.

I put the knife against his stomach and turned it around driving it deeper. As I pulled it out, the man stumbled back. Blood was coming from his mouth as he clutched his stomach and fell to the ground.