A Place To Stay - Chapter 3

Haha!! And things begin :3

After an hour and a half we made it to a small town. Tomoe had nagged me over and over to wear a cloak and I finally gave in.

"You know Tomoe...this cloak is very annoying and large that I can't even see!" I complain with a whine. Toma stirred on my lap a little and I looked at him.

Toma ever so cutely yawned and rubbed his eyes. Looking around. "Where are we?..." He asked.

I shrug a little and Kazuki glances at Toma and I. "Just a little town where we will rest and recuperate" he said plainly and I nod.

"But I do have some....business....to take care of.." Tomoe said looking directly at me.  I had a light blush thanks to it.

"Toma will find a place to stay and somewhere to eat...ill be gone for an hour at the most" he said and before I could say anything he left.

Toma looked up at me with big green eyes. "Let's find a place to stay first" he said smiling a bit. I just nod in agreement and let him lead the horse to an inn. He hops off easily and goes inside.

I carefully get off the horse and tie it up in a little stable provided. Toma came back out just when I was done. "Okay so we got a room...but they don't have food so we'll have to go to a restaurant" he said.

I smile and nod. "Sure why not?" I said grabbing his hand and he lightly blushed. "So where would you like to eat Lady (y/n)?" He asked.

I shrug a bit and point. "What about over there?" I ask pointing to a nice and simple little restaurant.

He smiled and nodded. "Sure lets go!!" He said leading me to it.

-- Timeskip to them in the restaurant --

"You know you don't have to call me 'Lady (y/n)' or even 'm'lady'....just call me (y/n)" I said looking at him.

"But it's disrespectful...you are of a higher rank than I am... I mean you are my masters, master" he said matter of factly as he ordered food for them.

"I mean I guess I am...but it's not like I signed a contract for it" I say boredly. Looking at him.

"Well yes he works for you...and he has no choice for that...but you can make a stronger contract with him!" Toma said smiling.

"I think what I have going now is good...I've been told that I can control him with my words though...is it true?" I asked curiously.

"Oh yes! You can...the stricter the command the stronger it will be...but you have to say 'fox' or 'servant' in your command" he explained with a smile.

"Oooo~ that may come in handy~" I say with a small smirk and Toma just giggled. "You know...you can make the contract stronger..." He trailed off to make me more interested and I fell for it.

"Yeah? What do I have to do then?" I asked with my eyes glued to him. A curious grin on my (f/t) face.

"All you have to do...is kiss him on the lips!~" Toma said with a sly grin.

"WAIT WHAT?!"

Haha~ that's just a lame short chapter that I finished during super bowl...yay me~