Can a Cave be Cozy? - Chapter 20

A long awaited chapter! Sorry you guys XD You deserve this with a little floof in it :p

"Alright...." I murmured with a small sigh and I went over to the other part of the cave to fiddle with some pebbles and dirt. "You can just call me by my name" I reminded him almost bitterly over my shoulder. I felt too busy drawing in the dirt to even look his way. A simple portrait of him slowly formed where I was drawing. I was able to capture a few of his good features which lightly made me blush.

Tomoe was undressing and once he was finished he put his clothes near the fire so they could dry and he wrapped himself in the newly made blanket, "not happening m'lady" he said sitting near the fire to try and warm his shuddering figure.

"Whatever" I muttered rolling my eyes even though he couldn't see it. I really wanted to keep my mind off things... The things that happened so fast and still were which made me nervous. I heard him finish up and I looked over to see him near the fire, but it wasn't enough, he was still freezing, and he was as close as he could get to the fire.

"Oh dear" I lightly laughed at the fluffy looking fox. Putting my small collection of pebbles down as I walked over and sat down beside him. Tomoe, in return, shivered before he looked at me. "What?" He asked. A grumpy look upon his face.

"You're such a pain" I laughed and then hugged him...well really I was just wrapped around his cold arm. Trying my best to heat it up. "You're so cold" I murmured quietly with concern.

He looked at me an rolled his eyes. "No? Really?" He huffed, his voice dripping with sarcasm before he sighed and said, "M'lady what are you doing?"

"Trying to get you warm.... Although it would be easier if you didn't complain about it." I grumbled to which Tomoe retorted with "Well it sucks to be you because I am going to keep complaining." He stuck his tongue out in a mocking matter.

I sighed before pushing him down onto the ground. Hugging his side and snuggling up to him. "Complain all you want.... but I'm just trying to get you warm" I mumbled a bit.

He looked at the blazing fire beside him, avoiding my gaze he grumbled out "I'll get you back for this" before squirming a bit. "Of course you will...but what are you doing?" She asked quizzically. Tightening her grip slightly.

"Trying to get away from your grip" he finally said. "Not going to happen until you're warm~" I slightly mused.

Tomoe huffed loudly before stating the issue. "Well your leg is very close to something it shouldn't be" his ear wiggling a bit.

I blushed slightly and moved my leg quickly away and let go of him. "Sorry"  I murmured. My face going from blushing to red with embarrassment.

He sighed, and looked over at me "it's... Fine...." He replied and then it clicked...this is how he could make me pay. He adjusted himself and got his face close to the side of my head and moaned in my ear: "M'lady... P-please, refrain, yourself from touching me there~" he purred slightly to give the full effect.

My eyes went wide. "I-I-I didn't mean to" I fumbled. Sitting up and looking away from him. Trying very hard to hide my face filled with embarrassment.

He just chuckled, "that's what you get, and I'm not even done~" teasing me and grinning evilly. "Your evil!" I huffed looking at his grin.

"Fine be cold" I murmured with a bitter voice, standing up.

(MOVING) Signing The Contract (Tomoe x Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें