What Have I Done? - Chapter 15

So...computer crashed but don't worry!! I can fix it :p And the reason its hard for me with chapters is because I actually have them all done but I completely edit them before posting which is like randomly writing the chapter as I go :p

Y/n POV

I smiled as I followed after Tomoe and did a small curtsy and sat down on her knees beside him because I had no idea where to sit or anything like that....some princess eheh...Tomoe sighed, "sit on the pillow" he whispered to me. I gave an embarrassed blush and shy nod and moved onto the pillow quietly. Looking around after I had settled myself.

There was people all around the table, all the seats were taken by people she didn't know and she say prince kij, he was smiling at me. I smiled slightly back at him hoping for some sort of comfort. Instead it hurt to think of him because I didn't remember anything about him. I then tore my eyes from him and looked at the other people.

"Princess y/n, where is your father?" A man said looking at me seriously. Alright well I guess its time to act like an adult for once..."My father is back at home, he was too busy to attend so I am to stand in his place" I said respectfully towards the man who spoke.

He looked at me "very well, let us start"

~~~ Timeskip ~~~

The ruler of the province stood up, "I have an idea, we will stop the slave trade if you princess y/n, marry my son prince kij."

My eyes went wide as I looked at the ruler. "Is there any other way to stop the slave trade?" I asked kindly just wanting to know if there was an out. You know...wanting to know my options.

He looked at me with a deadpan expression. "No, it's that or we are at war with your province" I cringed slightly at his words. "May I think about it over a small tea break?" I asked politely. My heart felt as if it had been ripped into a thousand pieces and exposed to the world. Sadly on the outside I seemed perfectly fine. He looked over me and sighed "fine"

I nodded in thanks and stood up and I grabbed Tomoe's arm and pulled him out of the room. I took him into a different room that I had seen earlier. "I can't! I don't like the prince and if I don't... war will break out....Tomoe what do I do?" I panicked once we entered the room.

Tomoe signed, "think of the pro's and con's, if you get married the province will be saved, but you will be unhappy, if you don't marry, you will be happy, but the province will not...." I looked at him. "Then help me out here!" I whined slightly and began pacing. My stomach felt like it was in my throat.

He sighed "No, m'lady, I can not help you... This is something you must do in your own, if you are to rule one day you must think of what is best of your people " he said staring at me with his violet eyes...I looked at him with slightly watery eyes. "What if he marries me and we just never ever get along?" I whimpered. My (e/c) eyes seemed to glow. I breathed in and looked at him.

He looked at me "Then that is the price for a happy province... And what if you do get along? All these what ifs will not get you anywhere " My heart seemed to rip in half, I wanted one thing if I was to get married to the prince. "I have one wish if I get married to the prince..." I said looking at Tomoe.

Tomoe looked at me, "what is it?" He asked with his ear twitching. I faced him and moved forward swiftly. I kissed him deeply on the lips, placing my hands on his face to keep him there for s moment. I knew he would be mad with me.

He pulled away from me and I could see that his heart sank, he was now trapped forever "WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" He snapped stepping away from me. I had to look away. "I'm sorry" I whispered quietly knowing exactly what that kiss had done. "I can't have you leave me." I said now looking at him with watery eyes.

He glared at me, it seemed full of hatred. "You ungrateful, selfish ****" he snapped backing up more, he was beyond pissed. I just stood there hearing his hurtful words and nodded at all of them in agreement. I couldn't do it anymore and I fell to my knees. The choice I would make would harm me either way.

His glare continued but seemed worse, "you didn't want me to leave? Well to bad, figure this out on your own" he huffed and walked out on me. I quietly cried to myself but managed to murmur "When I call you will come..."

I cried for some time then I had to clean myself up and make a reappearance. Sighing and biting my lip I walked back into the conference room. "I have made up my mind" I said and sat back on my pillow. Tomoes's words still burned in my heart but I had to focus.

The ruler looked at me with a questioning gaze, "you have? Where is your servant?" He asked looking around.

"I have given him permission to take a small walk. If you need I can call him back" I said looking at the ruler. I understood if the ruler might be uncomfortable with Tomoe running around but I didn't know if I wanted him back or not.

He looked at me "no no it's fine, what is your choice?" I let out a breath and looked at him. "I will marry" I then looked over at the prince. When I saw him my heart seemed to freeze.

The prince was a bit surprised, then he looked at his father, the ruler nodded "you're a good girl, obedient... Good! The marriage then will be a few days from now" he stood up, "I'll leave you two to speak" he said walking out.

I nodded towards the ruler. I was then left in the room with the prince....