Innocent? - Chapter 12

Sorry its been so long beebees <3

3rd Person

"What do you mean?" (Y/n) asked letting him stare at her only for her to stare back at him. Just because she was staring doesn't mean she didn't have a gentle smile on her face but it slowly faded with his question.

"Are you a masochist or sadist?" Tomoe asked looking at her with half narrowed eyes as if to think it over. She just blinked a few times and was looking at him. "I don't...ummm" she trailed off with a light blush on her cheeks. (Y/n) had no idea herself...was she someone who enjoyed pleasure that someone gets from being abused or hurt; especially enjoyment from being hurt or punished...or was she someone who receives enjoyment that someone gets from being violent or cruel or from causing pain; especially enjoyment from hurting or punishing someone.

He looked at her and sighed heavily. "No never mind... it's not something an innocent girl like you would know" he said looking away from her but seemed to be amused by his own words. A slight smug look appeared on his face.

"Pardon?" She questioned looking at him as if he was retarded. "Innocent? Really?" She gave him a look that could have just meant death mixed with sarcasm. Crossing her arms slightly. He looked at her and nodded. "Yup I would say about 90%" he said smirking. Trying to rile her up and enjoying it.

She gave him a deep look. "90% is very high" she said in a slight huff as if she wished that were true.. "I have been raped and pregnant sooooo maybe 40%" (Y/n) stated with a raised brow and let her (e/c)eyes look at his violet ones.

He shook his head "Naw...that's why I gave you 90%. You don't remember most of it, so your mind is still on of a virgin" he stated looking at her seriously. She smiled a sweet smile from that and lightly blushed again. The pink tainting her cheeks secretly. Unable to say anything else because something in her just clicked. Then (Y/n) wrapped her arms around him in a hug. He was the first to say anything like that about what had happened and it made her smile.

He looked down at her. "What?" He asked as his ear twitched in slight curiosity. She looked at him and was still smiling. "No one has ever said anything like that since it happened and it really made me feel better about it" (Y/n) admitted.

Tomoe looked at her a bit surprised. "What? That you have a virgin mind?" he questioned to make sure that's what she had meant. "Yeah...for some reason it made me feel better" she hummed with a little nod. Enjoying being wrapped in his arms.

He shrugged a little at that. "I don't understand why, but whatever you say milady " he said looking down at her. A slight smile crept on his face but could easily pass as a normal look. "Maybe it's because I never really got the chance to be a virgin for the one I would want to love" (Y/n) said trying to figure it out herself but she really just was happy.

He looked at her then closed his eyes."I see... and who is this one you love?" He asked her nonchalantly, his ear flopping over a bit.

"Mmmmm I'm not sure yet" she said looking at him. "But I do have a crush on you" she admitted with a smile and a blush. Tomoe opened his eyes and looked at her, his ears were red as if a sign of blushing. "When will you listen to me? Just drop those feelings"

She looked at him with a serious face. "I won't just drop my feelings, and so what if I like you? Suck it up you big softy" she teased and was more playful.

He looked at her and glared a bit at her words. "Softy? Why do you say that?" he asked not too impressed. "Because you can be a softy at the most random of times" she murmured and stuck her tongue out at him in a taunting way. "But don't worry I can see you still have an evil and cold side" she smirked a little before blowing a bit of air on his face.

He moved back in a flinch as his ears perked up and he blinked a few times. Finally he finished blinking and he looked at her. "I'm not a softy. I just need to be kind to you because you're a lady and the princess"

She smiled. "Whatever you say~" she seemed to purr. Her eyes felt heavy and she let out a small cute yawn and managed to nuzzle deeper into Tomoe. His scent strong and just made her melt in his arms. He looked at her, his ears were a bit red as they stood out for a blush, he sighed and closed his eyes.

(Y/n) soon fell asleep curled and snuggled into him. Feeling complete comfort from Tomoe's warmth.

Timeskip (Y/n) POV

I was jolted awake by Toma. Who, might I add, was pushing and bouncing on me. "Miss! Miss! Wake up!" He seemed to be in a panic. I sat upright once I had grasped a sense of what was going on. "What is it Toma?" I asked with a slight yawn and a stretch. Hearing the panic in his voice making me focus on him solely.

"It's the master! Someone attacked him! And he's really badly hurt!" He said hopping off the bed quickly and looking at me with big eyes.