Going twice

Somewhere outside New Orleans

"Klaus is having a baby?" Katherine laughed. I had told her everything that was happening in New Orleans, so she was up to speed.

"Now I understand why you slept with Damon" she smirked.

"I didn't sleep with Damon for revenge against Klaus, well I did but, I wanted to get back at Elena too, also Damon certainly knows how to please a woman" I laughed.

Kat and I were currently seated in our hotel restaurant, sipping mimosas as we caught up, Nadia was upstairs in our four star suite. We had shopped all day yesterday before driving towards New Orleans, we stopped at a hotel a good few miles away in so I could turn the doppelganger before we got to our destination.

"I always wondered who I got the evil gene from" the doppelganger replied joining in on my laughter.

"Yes you did learn from the best" I boasted.

"I can see why you want to make Klaus life miserable, and who else would make him more miserable but the doppelganger that got away, but how do I stay alive once he see's me" she wondered.

"Simple we have leverage Katherina, all you have to do is give a little blood donation".

"Blood donation?" she questioned.

"Yes, I have every intention of turning you back to your perfect vampire self, but before that I need your blood, I've compelled a nurse to come by later and drain you of nearly all your blood" I shrugged.

"What" she snapped.

"You are the last human doppelganger, encase you've forgotten Klaus needs your blood to create hybrids, so by giving him your blood, you ensure yours and Nadia's safety" I explained.

"And once he has it, do you really think I'll be safe" she scoffed.

"Oh my darling, were not going to give him all your blood, that's why it's called leverage, then when your blood eventually runs out, Elijah will be back in love with you so he won't be able to kill you" I smiled.

"You really have thought out every detail, one problem Elijah hates me" she mused.

"Not for long you see, he is currently obsessed with the pregnant wolf slut, but once he see's how you've changed for the love of your only daughter, who was ripped from your arms five centuries ago, he'll be besotted once again, after all Elijah loves nothing more than a redeemed soul" I smirked.

***

"Do you have to do this" Nadia snapped as Katherina grew weaker, from her blood donation.

"You've never met Niklaus, I was married to the man for a thousand years, he can hold a grudge for centuries, your mother is proof of that, she's been on the run from him for five centuries. This is the only way she can stop running and have a normal life" I replied.

"You're bringing her to the man who has hunted her, her entire life" Nadia shouted.

"I'm also bringing her to the man she's loved her entire life" I glared.

"For your gain no doubt" she scoffed.

In the blink of an eye, I had my distant niece against the wall by her throat; she was really getting on my nerves.

"Listen here youngling; yes bringing Katherina back with me to New Orleans will help some of my plans, but I could of left her to die, as I always have a plan b and c, but I didn't because despite what you may think, I like your mother she has the Petrova fire, just like me and just like my sister, she is a survivor, a ledged amongst the supernatural, the only person who has survived Niklaus Mikaelson, she not weak and pathetic like Elena Gilbert and my other descendents, I have met throughout my centuries on this earth. I am a thousand years old and I don't do favours such as bringing people back from the dead, just because they could be slightly useful to me, now I'd advice you to show me some respect, I did after all save the mother you've been searching for your entire life" Nadia lowered her head in submission and I let her go knowing she knew I was right.