Hunting Season

Season 1 Episode 12 Continued:

I was currently in my room unpacking from my long trip, as Katherina lounged on my bed moaning about Elijah.

"Elijah barley said two words to me, he showed Nadia and I our rooms than, ran away from me, as if I was some infectious disease" she pouted.

"Well you didn't expect him to throw you down on the bed and have his way with you, did you?" I joked as I hung up one of my dresses.

"What like how a certain Salvatore did with you" she smirked. I glared at her half heartedly, and ignored her statement.

"Why don't you try being yourself, your real self" I suggested.

"What do you mean?" she questioned, confused as she held one of my black tops against her slim frame.

"Don't make it obvious you want him, because I'm sure he already knows, show him your not the selfish bitch you where when he last saw you, months ago" I shrugged.

"But I am a bitch" she smirked.

"As am I darling, but I'm a well liked bitch. You're not on the run anymore Kat, this is you're life, the life you should have had five-hundred years ago, you have your daughter and a nice place to stay, in the best party city in the world, in my opinion, so start living" I laughed.

"I've been running my whole life, I don't know any different" she whispered.

"Get Nadia, take her out, get to know her, form a healthy relationship with your daughter, once Elijah sees how your making an effort his opinion will change, it's killing two birds with one stone" I smiled.

"Your right" she smirked and stood up, walking towards the door.

"Kat" I called, she turned and I threw her my black top the same one she had been eying, she smiled her thanks and went to find her daughter.

***

I watched from the balcony as Klaus tried to rally the troops to go find out who had killed two day-walkers, I smirked as not one stepped up to help, looks like being king isn't all its cracked up to be, Klaus glared at the other vampires and stormed out of the compound to go and find out what was happening himself.

"Would you like to join us Thyra?" I looked to my left and saw Nadia and Katherina dressed for a night on the town.

"Thank you for the offer darling, but I think you and your mother need some alone time" I replied.

Nadia smiled and proceeded down the stairs Katherina following. I watched as Elijah eyed the mother and daughter, as they walked away, his eyes focusing on the doppelganger longer than necessary, I then heard a whoosh; I smirked before turning to my new companion.

"Elijah, you know we haven't had a proper catch up, since I came back to our lovely city"

"Thyra, tell me what is it you hope to gain by brining Katherina here" Elijah questioned.

"Well for one I knew it would make Niklaus furious, and two well, that's for me to know and me to know only" I stated mischievously.

"I have already had this conversation with Rebekah, must you provoke Niklaus when he showing great signs of change" he sighed.

"Elijah, I love you but please do not, interfere in things that don't concern you"

"Thyra ..."

"No Elijah, your brother has broken my heart too many times to count, if bringing Katherina here makes him uncomfortable than so be it, but do you know what makes me uncomfortable? Having that wolf whore living under the same roof, but this is my family, Rebekah is my sister, you are my brother, Marcellus is my son, I was here long before her and I will be here long after she is gone" I snapped.