My Curse

Season 1 Episode 19

"Off to see your blonde bartender" I glared, arms crossed as I blocked Nik's exit. I had overheard him talking to Marcel on the phone, my son had said that the hexed priest was getting worse and asked Klaus to help Cami.

"I didn't think you'd care love" Nik shot back.

"The whores like Genevieve you parade around in front of me, aren't  the ones I have to worry about, it's the ones like Camille you keep from my site that worry me" I snapped.

"Jealous?" he smirked.

"More curious, you compelled this woman to write you memoires and to date Marcellus. Drove her to the blink of madness with your compulsion, and once again compelled her to leave town for her own safety, but not before finding out the reason why her dead brother went on a murdering spree. Now her dear uncle is suffering the same fate as her brother, hexed by a witch because he stuck his nose where it didn't belong, and you the big bad hybrid are on a mission to save the good priest to spare some mediocre blonde a little grief" I explained.

"What's your point Thyra?" he snapped.

"You beg for my forgiveness, yet you go and play hero to some bimbo" I spat.

"I ruined us remember?" Nik sneered throwing my words back at me, as walked around me towards the gate.

"It would be a shame, if her pretty head ended up on a spike" I mused making him stop in his tracks.

"Thyra" He warned.

"I've done it before Nik. If you continue whatever this is with Cami; she won't be the only victim".

"What are you talking about?"

"At first I thought you wanted to use Katherina's blood to make the wolfs of New Orleans into hybrids, but imagine my surprise to learn you about your little ring project. Moon-light rings that not only stop the werewolves turning on a full moon, but keep them at their strongest on a daily basis, how, very, clever Niklaus" I laughed sadistically.

"A horrible thing if they were to be massacred, before even one ring could even be created" I continued with mock sincerity.

"Empty threats" he spat.

"I told when I came back to this city, that I was going to make your life miserable, I plan to keep that promise".

"What next Thyra, you're going to take my child away" he uttered darkly.

"I would never take her away from you Nik" I spoke making him look at me in utter confusion. I baffled him even more when I stepped forward and kissed his lips softly, before he could deepen the kiss, I moved my lips to his ear.

"But that doesn't mean I won't take everything else you care about away" I hissed then pushed away from him walking away with a satisfied smile.

***

In my one thousand years on this earth I would have never thought I would be in this situation, I never contemplated I would have done what I just did. Carrying another being inside you does crazy things to you I guess.

I also could never think of dressing the way I was dressed. I wore tight black lycra leggings, a cerise pink lycra wife beater with a matching sports bra underneath, a grey hoodie was tied around my waist as and pink and black Nike running shoes on my feet. My face had no makeup, not even a little lip-gloss and my hair was in a loose, now messy side braid.