I've Been Watching

Season 1 Episode 20 (Part 2)

"What do you mean I can't kill her" I seethed.

"She still has some use angel" Nik explained.

"The only use she has is spreading her legs" I snapped breathing heavily due to my anger.

"Calm down Thyra it isn't good for the child" Nik said calmly.

"Don't you dare ... Remember Nik you are still on thin ice" I warned.

"Using our relationship against me how original" he laughed humourlessly.

"Genevieve is no use to anyone but you Nik just admit it".

"Yes okay! I need her to do the spell for the moonlight rings" he confessed, although I already knew this it still made me angrier.

"This witch has torn our family apart, yet she still stands alive and breathing. She is more trouble than she's worth and I know Elijah agrees" I glared venomously.

"Angel she won't be around forever just until she does the spell ...

"You're right because if she even puts a finger out of line I will end her, spell or no spell" I promised glaring at my husband once more before storming out of the room.

I couldn't believe he was letting the red slut live. Genevieve had told us that she wasn't behind Mikael haunting us, promising us she would find the answer as to why we were dreaming of him, I didn't trust Genevieve as far as I could throw her, so I decided I would find the answer myself.

I walked to my room and searched around my dresser for my old phone smiling when I finally found it, I switched it on and waited for it to load. I hadn't used the phone since I left Klaus behind in Mystic Falls, I liked to change my number every once in a while to stop unwanted people getting in contact with me.

When my phone was loaded I scrolled through the contacts smirking when I came across the one person I knew would have all the answers, I hit the call button and waited.

"Hello?" they said suspiciously.

"Hello little Bennett did you miss me?"

"Who is this and how did you get my number?"

"I'm hurt Bon-Bon that you wouldn't recognize your best-friends distant aunt" I spoke with mock sadness, as I referred to my distant niece Elena the newest doppelganger.

"Thyra" Bonnie spat, I could almost see the hateful stare on her face.

"Well done young Bennett, now let's cut to the chase" I sighed.

"I'm hanging up now" she told me smartly.

"How's Jeremey" I questioned stopping the witch from hanging up.

"How dare you!"

"It was a simple question, anyways back to reason I'm calling ... now before you get all high and mighty I just have a few questions for you nothing major" I told her.

"I'm listening" she ground out.

"Niklaus Elijah and I have been experiencing some unsettling dreams as of late, dreams that include a certain hunter by the name of Mikael. You remember him don't you, the vampire who hunts vampires, my charming father in-law you and your friends awoke so he would kill my husband" I told her sarcastically.

"Your point" Bonnie sighed in annoyance.

"Niklaus killed him is my point Bonnie, but now he is haunting all of us. Then I thought to myself who else would have the answer to my predicament but the witch who loves to dabble with the dead, that and your now the anchor to the other-side" I told her.