WHAT AM I

Raph POV

"UUH...what happened" I said, but my voice was different it was higher than normal. It felt like my voice when was a preteen. I look around to see Mikey his face all red, he... He was blushing deeply, and Donnie has stared at me his face when he stares at April. And Leo he had a nose bleed, his cheeks were on fire. He tried to speak but all that came out are mumbles.

"You guys ok?" I asked with my voice still high pitched. I put a hand on my chest where it meet my collar bone. I pause, and I look down to see........ B-BOOBS?!?!?!?! I quickly get off the lab table and started hyperventilating. "What happened.... What is this......I'm just dreaming this just a dream......IM JUST DREAMING!!!" I said shaking my head. I run to the mirror. When I saw my self I ...was....Hot?!? I had a curvy body, and my eyes glowing against my red mask. When I saw the crack on my she it exspose a little bit of my.......chest.
I slowly step back wards from the mirror. I look at my hand they were small, well sort of. I was freaking out. I felt my brothers eyes on me, I started to freak out. Tears filled my eyes. I don't know why but, I felt really emotional. I turn to see my brothers staring at me.
"Hey, guys I just.........wha!?!" Casey said when he saw me he started to turn red and drool.

I stare at him." R-Raphie" he said in shock of my new look. I slowly nod my head. Then he fainted. So did Leo from....me?