Stupid men

"Well, sence I will have to get use to my new name, how long does Donnie need to fix the machine ?" Rachel said nervous.

They looked at her not knowing what to say. It is not even a day, sence their former brother became a sister. They haven't seen Donnie sence the scene in the lab. They don't even know what Donnie is doing.

"Um I will go see what he is doing?" And Leo ran to the lab leaving a trail of dust behind him. He is one heck of a runner that is for sure. Once in the lab, he saw Donnie stressed out. Mumbles, thing that he didn't understand. He was looking in a panel of many wires, some even sparking.

"Donnie?" Leo asked hopeing for some thing.

"What, oh Leo what's up. How is Raph?" Donnie asked.

"He, I mean she is doing better than expected. And, Mikey renamed him,her? She is now Rachel" Leo said, rubbing his arm.

"Ok, that good. I think I might be able to fix this but, I would need a few new parts. But -" Leo cut him off.

"The thing is Donnie, I don't want you to fix it." Donnie stared at Leo in confusion.

"What, why?" Donnie said. Leo sighed , and looked at the ground.

"Because, I don't want to be judged?" Leo said Donnie listening intensely." I had a crush on Raph for a couple years now. And, I don't want anyone knowing that I was gay. But, if Raph is a girl then I won't be gay." Donnie was shocked.

"I don't want to be thought of as a gay freak. I don't want splinter to not want me because of my feelings" Leo, stood there his voice shaky.

"It is ok if you think I'm disgusting" Leo said. Donnie shook his head no. He felt bad for Leo.

"Ok let's make a deal. I won't fix the machine." Donnie said Leo looked up at him listening.

"But, Raph-Rachel has to love one of us." Leo looked at Donnie.

"What?" Leo asked.

"You aren't the only one with a crush. So is it a deal." Donnie asked, just as Leo was going to respond.

"I want in"  Mikey chimed in , Leo and Donnie stared at him.

"Well, I guess I'm in" Leo said.

"May the best turtle win" Donnie smirked at the both with them.

An

Ok, sorry I will update some other stories very soon . And for every one plz read my other stories like my undertale ones. And I will try to update sooner. UNTIL then Bye!!!!!!