planning

Leo, walks out the kitchen door straight to the, living room. That didn't smell to much like pizza, that Mikey made the other night. It had a rat...... A RAT! Splinter should be home soon, from his trip to Japan. He was able to go there from spirts? None off the turtles know how but, Mikey has to many dumb theories.

Leo turns the corner and quickly turns his head towards the couch and back.

WHAT!?!?!
Leo hide behind the corner and stares at what was going on. Rachel was watching tv, with another turtle that wasn't him. The purple mask turtle, had his light green arm around the female turtles neck. Like a sweet couple would do. It was late at night, so from the looks of it Rachel was asleep. Cuddled up against Donnie. As the brightness of the tv gave way the turtle.

"Gosh no, I can't let him win....unless" Leo got a mischievous smirk on his face as he turned back to the dark hall way.

Mikey

"Mmmm the last slice of my homemade sewer pizza." Mikey said laying on his messed up bed, with 'action figures' and crusts of pizza all over. Stained blankets and old comics layed across his floor.

Just as Mikey was a bout to devour the pizza......

BAM!!!!!!!!

Leo busts in the door.

"What THE!!!!!!!" Mikey allocated dropped his pizza "dude what the heck. I was trying to eat my pizza!" Leo looked at the so called pizza. It was the color of green sludge and yellow. There was so many gross, things on it such as moldy gauvas, fuzzy pepperoni, and rancid milk. Leo gagged at the putrid smell. Any one could, but Mikey he has an iron stomach.

"Gahh..." Leo gagged, then covering his nose " can you help me?". Mikey rolled his eyes.

"Really with what? Getting a new comic?" Mikey teased.

"No!.....I need help with getting Rachel.." Mikey laid back down on his filthy bed.

"Not, my problem. Besides, I'm after her to you know" Mikey said.

Leo thought for a moment "I know, but if we eliminate Donnie...."Leo cut him self off from sounding like a yandere. "With a prank".

Mikey shot up"PRANK!" Leo nodded. "Here is the plan!" Leo gets to Mikey's ear and whispers the plan. Mikey, nodes his head.

"All we have to do I'd wait for splinter." Leo said as crooked smile forms.

Hello, next chap coming tomorrow. Don't forget to check out my other books. THANK U!!!!!