to much attention

Raph POV
It has been a day from my....changes. And each time I try to talk to Leo or Casey they faint or have a nose bleed. And Mikey and Donnie won't shut up about helping me in any way. Like the other day I had a head ache. And Mikey got the first aid kit and a bowl of soup and thermometer. And threw me on the COUCH!! I like that I'm getting stuff but, this going a little over board. And I haven't seen April for a week. I wish she was around, it is now twice as annoying.

"RAPH!" Mikey yelled running towards me ,and accidentally fallen on me. Mikey had his hips over mine. And our faces not to far from each other. His face lit up in to a fire. So did mine. Leo was on the couch, and saw us automatically tackles Mikey off of me. They were bickering about something, I didn't want to know. I took this opportunity to get away. I darted to the lab.

I saw Donnie pulling out from under a invention what I'm hoping to turn me back. He was covered with transmission oil. I don't know if it's the girl talk but he looked kinda.......cute. He walked over to me giving me a look. A sexy look. I was screaming internally.
What is he doing. I thought as he tipped me chin up, making me look in his deep velvet eyes. Just as he was going to speak, Casey walks in, and tackles Donnie. And they started to fight. I didn't know what to do. As soon as I turned around to leave the lair I see......