This is not true?!?

Leo POV

Once I fainted from......well.....Raph. Every thing went pink and fuzzy I couldn't think straight. He or she was always on my mind. Once I woke up, I saw him /her the light in the back of her head made her look like she came from heaven. When everything was no longer fuzzy I saw her. Her dazzling emerald green eyes glowing against the crimson red mask.
"You, ok....you are still red?" Her voice as soft silk. I look around her to take in her beauty. Her curves of her body was flawless. I look to her gorgeous face and said.
" Am I Heaven" He stares at me her cheeks a little red.
Mikey POV
Once I saw Raph wake up Leo. He said am I in heaven. I know that Raph is now SMOKING HOT!!!!! I can't have feelings for her or him. Because, we are still siblings, and as she will eventually be a he again.
Donnie POV
Raph is sexy. I know it is wrong liking a sibling but.........she is to HOT!!!!! This is not true I can't have feelings for him I like April. And April likes me.
"Donnie there is something wrong with LEO!!" Raph said staring at Leo as he got a little to close for my taste. I quickly pull him away from her. He gave me a death glare and did to.
"Does any body know what to do to Casey?"Mikey asked as if it was a normal day .This can't be true.I know he isn't the smartest but, you got to be serious.

Raph POV
Once Mikey said that I got mad. He doesn't even care that I'm now A GIRL!!!!!!I couldn't hold it in any longer, and i tackled. He screamed as I pin him to the ground. Holding his arms above his head and I sitting on his lower stomach.
"DUDE!!!I CANT BELIEVE YOU!!!!I AM A GIRL AND NOT GOING TO HELP ME TURN BACK!!!"he layed there staring at me blushing deep red. And I realised the position I was in on top of Mikey. I look at him to see him red.........red. I blushed light pink and jumped of of him and started to freak out.
"This is not true. This is all a dream. This is NOT true. This is all a dream."I repeated my self. I felt mad and scared, but not sad. Even though my eyes were really watery. Soon enough I started to cry. The beads of water stung my cheeks. I sobbed a little but, not much. I try it wipe away all the tears but they just came falling down. Leo took a step towards me, and I didn't hesitate to hug him. I know he is surprised by the hug but, he soon hugged back.
"P-please help........m-me " I spoke threw sobs. Leo heard me and broke the hug. He is now staring in my green eyes, his hands on my shoulders.
He spoke" I will no matter what " and stroked my red hair. It was surprisingly nice. And his arms around me, so strong I felt protected. I nuzzled chest, and realised what was doing and, jerked away from him.
I saw his face was light pink. All I did was give him a slight smile and went to my room.