Traitor

Mikey, walked by Rachel whistling. The girl looked at the annoying turtle. And, back to the tv screen. He did it again, Rachel tries to ignore him you could see a vein slightly poke out. Mikey was whistling, while riding a skateboard.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!" Rachel burst. Causing Mikey to fall off.

"Thank you for asking. Do you want to go patrolling with me." Mikey asked.  Last, night Leo told Mikey what he would do. Which is go patrolling with Rachel and Mikey would have to keep Donnie busy. But, you can't trust the reckless one. So now Mikey is doing Leo's plan.....

Mikey smiled, Rachel shrugged her shoulders."Sure, does Leo know about it?" Rachel questioned. Mikey rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

"Sence when did Raph needed permission to go out kicking shell." Mikey teased, he looked at Rachel. A fake smile on her face.

"I DON'T!Come on and I'll show you who i really am then this girl." Mikey, loved those words coming out of her mouth. Now this was Raph, not some girl. Mikey smiled, he love it.He did love how Raph may be a girl but, still acts the same. Not a damsel in distress.

"BOOYAKASHA!!!!" Mikey cheered. Minuets later, they were running and jumping buildings to building.

The sun was down but it's light was still visible. Small, speaks of white dot scatter across the  deep purple, blue sky. It, was a little breezey Mikey glanced at Rachel her long red hair danced in the wind. Her emerald green eyes glew,against the darkening sky. Mikey was running beside her, he wasn't paying any attention. And ran straight into a leg of a giant bill boared.

"Ow..." Mikey winced, rubbing his head. Rachel covered her face with her hand trying to contain her laughter. A few giggles came out and, as he started laughing.

"Oh, Mikey heh heh. Same ol'Mikey." Mikey chuckles as Rachel helped him up.

"Look," Mikey said, Rachel turned around they were in Time square. They never came here. The screens, so bright with many advertisements. Cars booming, it was so much. It sounded like music. So many bright colors, and a little sensation in the air that made this place to good to be true. They both couldn't remember the last time they came there.

 They both couldn't remember the last time they came there

Rachel, walked to wards the edge of the building. Staring down at the brightly lit city. Mikey, walked next to her he stated at the lights and people. He glanced, over at Rachel he could see the lights reflection twinkle in her eyes. Those eyes filled with happy, wonder. And, the same old Raph how loved going out at night times. The same Raph who like d to help his brothers when down.

Mikey face grew in to a smile, his cheeks slightly pink. "Thank you." Rachel said.

"What?" Mikey asked, not thinking clearly of what she said.

"I said thank you, dummy" Rachel replied, she faced Mikey. The lights against her made her seem as if she came from heaven it self. A little bit of hair dropped over her face. Mikey pulled that strand of hair away from her face. She blushed, Mikey noticed this and got a little closer. Rachel smiled, she stared at Mikey.

Leo, on the other hand was not thrilled. He watched as they stared. His vines cold with jealousy. His deep blue eyes staggered at Mikey. He stood the dark sky loomed over him.

"That, traitor."Leo whispers deep voice cold and raspy. The words echoed in the cold breezes. He had enough, he would either kill Mikey or get Donnie. Any way he would be fine.

He went ninja mode leaning against the billboard. "What are you guys doing here?" Leo asked, Mikey and Rachel need and quickly turned to Leo.

Mikey's face was a pale green. He knew that Leo would make his life miserable. Rachel, didn't pay attention to Mikey. She crossed her arms in protest.

"Well, we were just hanging out. What's wrong our leader." Rachel snapped. Leo, heard this.

"What WRONG! I'LL TELL YOU WHAT WRONG YOU LEAVING WITH OUT ME KNOWING AND HANGING WITH THAT IDIOT!" Leo's word shocked them both. Rachel knew that Mikey wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer. But, that went way to far. She glanced at Mikey. His baby blue eyes watered.

Leo breathed heavily, once he realised what he said. He regretted it so badly. Rachel wanted to yell at him. But, she knew that would make matters worse. Moments of tension and silence flooded the area.

"Well" Leo broke the ice "we should get back home." They didn't say a word and darted home. Rachel watched Mikey closely, he wasn't crying. He looked more guilty than anything. But, what could he be guilty of.

The end for now....

"