Prolugue (Or something)

A/N: Hey guys! first off, I want to say thank you for deciding to read this little story that popped into my head one day, and now I just can't stop thinking about. Next I want to say my thank yous to some people who encouraged and helped me write this story. Thank you to my sister for helping me write and edit this story. Thank you to my friend, The Herobrine In Steve for introducing FanFiction to me and teaching me how it worked. And thank you Catwhiskers24 for inspiring me and encouraging the making this story. Go check her out, she is really good at writing. So anyway, on with the prologue! (Or whatever the short intro to the story is in this=P)

Disclaimer, I do not own The Legend of Zelda or any of it's characters, the only things in the story that is mine is my OCs, plot twists, and dialogue between the characters (well, most of the dialogue)

Prologue

"Go away!" I scream, running through the maze-like halls of my school. I look behind me, the glare they were giving me was the equivalent to the look of a demon's, piercing and up to no good. I almost stopped in my tracks right there out of fear, but I kept running. I looked around for an exit, but there was nothing in sight, only a few classroom doors that I didn't want to barge into due to pure embarrassment. I knew that I was going towards a dead end, and that I would be trapped, but I didn't know of anywhere else to go. I reached the dead end, and they slowly walked up to me, their eyes boring into my soul.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here? Did the little girl get trapped? Shall I scare her more?" Their condescending voice caught me off guard and made me slowly back up, hoping that my trembling body won't trip over any obstacles, but I get abruptly stopped by the wall.

"P-please, leave me alone." I stutter. They just laugh.

"HAAHAHAHAHA! You think that will work? Trying to fend me off with politeness? HA!" I flinch as they pin me to the wall. "It won't do you any good."

I just wanted to melt into the wall.

Link's POV

Melting into a wall isn't fun, as it turns out. The reason I know is because what I'm currently doing. Stupid Yoga (or whatever his name is) decided it would be fun to turn me into a painting on the wall, and it wasn't fun at all. Originally, I had always wanted to do it, but now, being cursed to be stuck on a wall forever didn't really appeal to me. But, here I am, stuck on a wall.

So there it is, the Intro to Into the Walls. Don't worry, I will upload again soon, Maybe on Friday, so you will get some of the main story soon. Anyway, I hope you liked it. Until next time, Hat's off to you!