Chapter 2

Hey, guess who's back, back again with the next chapter of Into the Walls! So I decided to upload again, sorry for the lack! This chapter feels kinda short to me, but I don't know, could just be me. This chapter has a lot of what may seem as meaningless dialogue, but it's important. Maybe not to the story but in real life. These are only some of the symptoms, and they only get worse. Anyway, let's get into the story.

Disclaimer:LoZ is NOT mine. If it was, I probably wouldn't be writing this story right now, and probably would just keep the idea to myself. So I guess you're lucky that I don't own it.

Chapter 2

"ARYNN!" I hear my dad's furious voice echoing through the house the second I walk through the door. I wince as I hear his loud footsteps resonating with the floor. I see him pounding up to me from the living room, my mom in tow. "Would you mind telling us why you have been late to math, THREE DAYS THIS WEEK!" He was as red as a tomato, and mom was just standing there in shock.

"I-I" I stutter not sure what to tell them. I look around nervously, shaking. I see them, the single entity that made me late for math the past three days. They smirk at me as I look at them in terror and disbelief.

"What are you staring at!" My father yelled. I just shake more. "Y-you don't see them?" I ask, terrified.

"Arynn." My mom said, looking a bit surprised "What do you see?" I don't know what to say, but I say something anyways. "T-the thing that has made me late to math, my biggest fears."

Link's POV

"Ahhhh!" I scream as I fall out of the wall that he encased me in. It didn't hurt, it was just kinda a shock that Ravio's Bracelet got me out of my prison. The only problem was, I was still stuck in the small room where I fought Yuga. "Hmmmm." I ponder. I wonder if I could go back inside the wall, and exit the way Yuga left with the Osfala. I walk up to the wall, and concentrate on melting in. Just like that, I was on the wall, and I could move. Grinning, I moved towards the crack in the wall, and then I was outside.

It took awhile, but I finally made it out of the temple. I was both giddy and mad, Ravio's Bracelet had saved me, but it was like he knew that this would happen.

I start moving back to my house, the vast landscape of Hyrule not phasing me at all. I had lived here all my life, albeit alone. Time seemed to wander aimlessly as I marched towards the house. "Hmmmmmm." Something looked different about it, but I ignored whatever it was and pushed the door open, and almost fainted at what I saw.

Arynn's POV

"It seems you have Schizophrenia, Arynn." The doctor said with a grim look on his face.

"A-and, um w-what does that mean exactly?" I ask, looking around the room at the faces of my parents and the doctor.

"Well, let's double check the symptoms, first." The doctor replied. "Do you have trouble sleeping at night?"

"Um, well, yes."

"Do you have trouble telling reality from things like: Dreams, Nightmares, Television, and/or Internet?"

"...Sometimes."

"On a scale of one to ten, how well do you concentrate? Ten being really well and one being horrible."

"Well, I mean, I do kinda zone out a lot in class. So a five or a four maybe, I don't know."

"Alright, one more question, Do you have hallucinations?"

This caught me off guard, even though it shouldn't have. I look at my mom for help, and she does.

"Yes, yes she does. She might not know it, but she does." Mom looks sad, as if she knew that I had it all along, but she didn't want to believe it.

"Alright, I've heard all I need to hear. Arynn, you have Schizophrenia, a mental disorder that affects your outlooks on life and could possibly lead to suicide. But don't worry, there are treatments for this problem. Perhaps you should look into some of them." And with that he left, leaving us to figure this out ourselves.

So, It appears that Arynn has Schizophrenia. But how will this affect the story? How will she deal with it? Chill out, I have plans for this story. Anyway, those of you who have played A Link Between Worlds probably know what's going on at Link's house. Those of you who don't, well, what are you doing here? Go play the game now, it caught me by surprise and edged it's way up to my top five Zelda games. In fact, I'm gonna go watch me some of it right now. Until next time, Hat's off to you!