Chapter 4

NYEHEHEH Guess who's back with another chapter of Into the Walls. It has been brought to my attention that these chapters have been too short, and, looking back on it, I agree. I would like to make a shout out to hylianofthewoods for bringing this up (and introducing me to an amazing masterpiece called Acheronta Movebo. (Seriously, go check it out)). But, I will be trying to make these a bit longer. Well, that's all I want to say so...

The Legend of Zelda is NOT mine. I am also running out of ways to say this, but I only own my OCs, their thoughts, and their actions

Chapter 4

I looked up in the night sky, joy and relief filling me once I saw the brightness of the stars. Something felt wrong though, they didn't gleam as much as usual. "What's wrong?" I asked them. Surprisingly, I got a response.

"We have a... Favor to ask of you." Their voice sounded jagged and unsure, as if they were scared to ask.

"What is it?" I reply. "Well, um, can you... Can you listen to this? Do what it says, we will provide whatever you need."

Whatever I need? What? What do th- my thoughts were cut off by words. "Reup allets, iuq tedac atcaf adnegel oriv te eravuida tnelav mutcepsrep. Heed these words and travel far off to a land that you are unfamiliar with. Find him, find yourself, and be strong. Sumaderc ibit, Reup allets." It cut off.

"What... Who... Why... Why me?" I ask, stuttering as usual.

"The reason is said in the words, you just have to figure it out." They said, chuckling.

"Tomorrow night, go to Rock Hill when everyone is asleep. More will be said there. As of right now, you need to wake up. Elav, Reup allets."

Link's POV

I decided to go to the castle after talking with Ravio, Princess Zelda should know of the threat sieging Hyrule. I marched onwards to the castle, ready to tell the news. Once I had reached the castle, a guard stopped me before I could go in. I told him I had urgent news for Princess Zelda and then told him the problem. He just laughed. "Hahaha look kid, I know you want to meet Princess Zelda, but that story is as far fetched as it gets!" He continued laughing until someone came out of the castle. "Now what's all this ruckus about!" An elderly woman said as she came out the door. "I'm sorry Lady Impa, but this kid says that he has urgent news for Princess Zelda, and the story isn't even believable!" The guard kept chuckling. "Really, what's this story?" I told her. "WHAT! One of the sages was turned into a painting! Hmm." she had a strange look on her face. "Well, what are you waiting for, we have to warn Princess Zelda immediately!"

Arynn's POV

It was nearly Midnight when I left the house for the hill. I had a rough time climbing to the top, mostly because there were loose stones slipping beneath my feet.

Once I made it to the top, I found a strange sight. They were sitting on top of an old leather pack. I gulped down the fear of the unknown and they slowly faded away. I smile, it seems I'm getting a hold of controlling my fears.

I walk up to the pack, curiosity taking over as I pick it up and look inside. Food and bandages, huh. I look around and find something glistening in the starlight. I walk over to it and examine it. It was a weapon, a hilt with two slightly curved blades on each end. I look around and find a note written in neat handwriting.

"If you're reading this, thanks for coming! The weapon that you hold in your hands is called a haladie, a deadly weapon lost in the ages. You also probably found the pack full of supplies. Carry them both with you on your journey, for the consequences if you lose them could probably lead to your untimely demise. Good luck, and climb the tree to your left to start."

Huh, the tree to my left? I turn in that direction, and sure enough, a single tall pine tree is to my left. Without thinking, I walk up to the tree and start climbing.