Chapter 6

Hey guys! Since I have one week left of school, I might be updating more often. Not much else to say, enjoy the story!

Arynn's pov

I didn't sleep well that night

"Hello miss!" I look around to see where the small voice came from, and a small girl, no more then seven enters my vision.

"Hello, what are you doing here?" I question. She replies immidiatly.

"I come with help, reup allets. The hero, the one you came to help, he is headed to a temple. Take out your map." I take it out, assuming she was sent by the stars.

"There" she points to the southeastern corner of the map. When she takes her and off, it leaves a mark.

"That is where you will find the hero. Now awaken, you need to hurry before he leaves." With that the land around me dissolved, leaving me to panic. I fell into blackness.

I awaken in a cold sweat, they were grinning next to me. "Sleep well, Arynn?" They smirk at the rhetorical question. I just growl at them.

I get up, taking my map out. Peering down at it, the mark was glowing. Looking at the ground around me, I figured out a route and headed in that direction.

Link's pov

I dunno what happened, she just showed up out of nowhere, flying through the puzzles like they were nothing.

How can she even do that? It took me at least five minutes per puzzle, and she's finishing them in a matter of seconds. Seconds!

She hasn't seen me yet, but she is going to catch up.

What does she even want? The pendant? Why? These are the questions people.

I wonder if I should just let her catch up, then have her explain herself. Yeah, that would work! I'll just hide in the shadows until she catches up, then pin her and demand answers.

??? Pov

Ugh, Arynn is so boring. It's a shame that I have to follow her everywhere, but it's what they told me to do. Simply put, I didn't want this job. I guess I just have to deal with it, no use in dropping out now.

Although, she does seen pretty smart. She acts as if the puzzles are just trivial facts that everyone knows, finishing them quickly and moving to the next. Maybe this'll get more interesting, I'll just have to wait and see.

That's all for now, sorry it was short, I'll make a longer one next time. Anyways, this has been Hattie, Hats off to you!