Chapter 5

Whelp, I feel like garbage for leaving this so long....

Yeah, we're at the point where I actually have to read the chapters before this to remember where I was going with it DX

But, I'm back now, to hopefully grace upon your eyes another chapter... That is if you like the story of course, if you are being forced to read it by unknown means, I'm sorry...

As you can tell, I'm a bit tired.... And stressed...

I don't own Zelda at all, don't say otherwise

Link's pov

Heh, funny thing happened yesterday.

So, I was walking around Hyrule, you know, being the hero and such, when I heard a strange sound from above. It reminded me of... Screaming?

So anyways, I stand there like an idiot and look into the sky. Of course, what do I see? It's none other then a person falling and landing on me.

I scream as well as I'm flattend.

In the end, I caught a girl with my face, and she has been following me ever since.

Arynn's pov

I bet they didn't think about this, but the stars should've given me a parachute.

After all, who knew that a tiny pine tree would teleport you miles into the sky?

As we fell, they laughed and laughed while I screamed at the top of my lungs.

This is it, I was going to die.

Or at least, that would be the case if some skimpy boy clad in green hadn't broken my fall.

He looked at me falling, then realized that he was beneath me and started screaming.

I feel so bad.

Once I come to my senses, I realize that I was on top of him. I rocket up and hold out my hand. "Oh stars! Are you ok?"

He groans in response, making me feel more guilty.

"I-I'm so sorry about that, falling really isn't my forte. How can I make it up to you?"

He just got up, wiping the dust off his tunic.

Sweat formed on my forehead, the thought that he couldn't speak crossed my mind.

"It's fine, I'll manage" I was taken aback by the sudden burst of speech. I still felt guilty though.

"I- um, sorry... Uh, let me know if there is anything I can do for you..."

He nods and walks off.

"Wait! Uh, you wouldn't mind telling me where a town would be, would you?"

He points west.

I mutter a small thanks in reply.

Kneeling on the ground, I take my Haladie from the pack. Who knows, I might need it. That boy seemed to be carrying a sword, so I assumed it could be dangerous here.

I put the pack back on and look at the weapon. It shouldn't be that hard to use.... Right?

I cut myself 45 seconds later out of sheer stupidity.

I was right about needing it, but handling it was a different story.

I used it like one would use a sword, and the back end sliced my arm.

Gritting my teeth and running in the direction the boy pointed me to, I ignored all the monsters. It hurt, but it hurt like a paper cut... Across my entire arm. I would have to be mor careful in the future.

Reaching the town, I sat next to a weather vane and reached into my pack. I took out bandage and wrapped my arm carefully.

Standing up, I inspected the weather vane.

It was a bird, seeming to be asleep. I felt the urge to spin it, but I decided not to.

It was getting dark, and I had no place to stay. I looks around, searching my environment for an abandoned house or something, anywhere but outside would be ideal.

Nothing.

I sigh and sit back at the weather vane, hoping that it wouldn't rain.

That's it for now! If you'll excuse me, I have to sleep or something to get me to stop being so stressed. Until next time, Hats off to you!