Chapter 7

Well, hi. I don't want to make this long with my problems, but I have locked myself in my room and I suddenly decided, why not write. So here.

Arynn's pov

"Man, these puzzles are easy!" I mutter to myself. I wondered why all the monsters were dead, then realized that the hero would've been in here. I walk up to the next puzzle. "Hmmm..... Aha!" I finish it with ease, moving on to the next.

"THESE SHALL NOT BE WORTHY OF THE GREAT PUZZLE MASTER!" I chuckle at that, then I feel something. "Man, you really are annoying." They were leaning against the wall. "W-well, if you don't like it, th-then leave." I look at them for a response. They grunt at me. "Could you at least not get worked up over such a trivial task?"
"Fine." I turned my back to them, moving on to the next puzzle.

A few puzzles later I catch a glimpse of a boy my age clad in green. Attempting to not lose focus on the puzzles, I quickly look away from that spot and finish the puzzle.

I run to the next room, then the next, and then...

"OOF!" I fell backwards after hitting something. Not looking up, I reach for my weapon, gripping it tightly and pointing it upwards. I could hear some other weapon being drawn as well.

Looking up, I saw a sword in my face. I wanted to push it away, I wanted to scream even, but I simply... Froze.

"You look firmiliar.... Wait, you're the one who fell on me yesterday, aren't you?" He lowered his sword, but didn't put it away.

He was the kid I fell on. "Y-yeah.."
"Who are you, what do you want with me, who sent you?"
"U-uh well I-"
He pointed he sword at my face again. "Straight answers. I'll ask slower, who are you?"
"My name is Arynn."
He leans back a bit. "What do you want?"

I think for a moment. "Well, they sent me to help you."
"Who are they?"
"Y-you wouldn't believe me if I told you..."
He looked at me angrily, then leaned in close, placing the blade on my neck. "Answer the question."

I yelped and leaned back. "The Stars."

Link's pov

Damn her... Can't get a straight answer unless I raise my voice or threaten her... And then she gets to scared to answer.

Not that I blame her for that. I mean, a sword at your throat isn't very inviting. Perhaps it'll take time.

Oh wait, I don't have any, I have to save the sages.

"GAH I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS!" I put the sword away and return to the puzzle. She stalks up behind me.

"I have an idea." She told me the plan and then the puzzle finished. I was at the door. It was big and elaborate. She was beside me in an instant.

"How did you get across?" I looked at her with a questioning stare. She pulled out a rope and pointed up at a rafter on the ceiling. "Oh."

Turning my attention back to the door, I placed the big key in its giant keyhole, turned it, and pushed open the door. I could hear take a sharp breath inwards as we stepped through the door.

Then... We screamed and ran.