Chapter 5

oh my god guysss!!! I never thought all of you would love this story this much!! its been only one day and you guys have already started commenting and voting!!! eeeekkkk :P

that makes me feel so good you guys!! and because of that i am updating another chapter despite supposing to be doing work at school! :P anyways heres another chapter i apologize if it turns out smaller than the other ones since i have another class coming up

remember vote, fan, comment.. love <3

*************************************************************************************************

I couldn't help but smile at the look of complete shock written all over his face. "Tristan if you wanted to drool you should do it on your own time." i mocked.

Tristan stood from his seat, his feet carrying him over to me, his mouth still hanging open. When Tristan didn't answer i started worrying that maybe i didn't look as good as i thought i did.

"What?" i asked, starting to shift uncomfortably from foot to foot. "Does it look bad?" i grimaced, picking at the edges of my skirt.

I looked down at my outfit just as Tristan came to a stop right in front of me. "Rule #4 never pick at your clothes." He breathed, grabbing my hands and pulling them away from my clothes.

I looked up a soft gasp leaving my lips when i realized that Tristan happened to be standing a lot closer than i had expected.

"Rule #5." He whispered, twirling me around so fast that i let out a surprised squeak. "Never look this good." He teased, turning me so that I faced the mirror.

At first all i noticed was tristan's reflection of him leaning over my shoulder, his hands resting lightly on my upper arms. i had to admit i felt alittle worried about what i would see when I looked. Did I change so much that I looked like a hooker?

The image of me in nothing but a laytex bra and underwear had me shuddering in disgust and fear. Shaking my head to get the images out, I slowly breathed in, building up my courage before  I cautiously dragged my eyes away from tristan's reflection over to mine. i let out a gasp as i took in the girl standing beside tristan.

She was absolutely beautiful. Her long dark hair curled and waved down her shoulders in thick locks, her green eyes looked extremely bright with dark makeup that made them smolder with seductiveness.

The contrast between her hair and her clothes made her skin look almost white and...radiant? the stocking showed off the womans long toned legs, the heels making them look more angular.

"No way" I murmured in disbelief, reaching up to touch my cheek. When the girl in the mirror did the same, then that's when it hit me. That was me. i was the woman with dark black hair and white radiant skin.

I looked good. Better than good. I looked amazing. I bit my lip with pride a small giggle escaping my lips as i turned around and flung myself at tristan, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Thank you!" i shouted, squeezing him tightly. He let out a chuckle, his arms wrapping around my waist and giving me a hug.