Chapter 17

Beverley POV

5....4....3....2....1...riinnnggggg i let out a sigh as i stood, grabbing my books as the other students rushed to get out of the school.

As i was walking to my locker i saw something that i had to laugh about. Tristan was surrounded by a group of girls and at the center was Abbey.

There was still a bandage over her nose where i had broken it and under her eyes was the dark bruises. She looked like an idiot as she batted her eyes at him, her finger trailing over his chest.

Tristan's lips were pulled into a tight line, his hands stuffed in his pockets.

I slipped into the group, moving to tristan's side. "hey there stud" i smirked, leaning forward and roughly pulling him forward and pressing my lips to his.

Abbey let out a disgusted sound as i nibbled on Tristan's lower lip making him let out a low moan as he pulled me closer. I pulled away, looking over at abbey.

"Oh i didn't notice you standing there abbey. By the way hows the nose?" i smirked, seeing her glare at me and wince when the bandage shifted.

"you must think you're so special don't you" abbey spat taking a step closer. "i suggest you watch your back" she glared, pointing a manicured nail at me threateningly.

"and i suggest you watch yours" tristan glared, pulling me behind him. "if anything happens to Beverley, You and i will be having a little conversation with the cops, and trust me theres no charming your way out of that one." He breathed.

Abbey shot him a flirty smile. "Tristan, i didn't know you liked to play so dirty" she purred. I made a gagging noise at the back of my throat.

Abbey turned to say something to me. "just you wait beverley, your little play toy won't be interested in you forever. and just like Pete, i'll be waiting to give them what they really want" she sneered.

"and what's that an STD?" Abbey turned around to come face to face with Sasha who was glaring, her arms crossed over her chest. "Sasha" Abbey whispered her voice filled with slight fear.

"You know you act like your some smart hot young thing that can get whatever she wants with the snap of her fingers. news flash slut, any guy who sleeps with you will leave you hanging, just like Pete did. So before you go blabbering those botox injected lips of yours to the world you better make sure you act right before you get smacked right bitch" Sasha breathed, getting into Abbey's face.

Abbey stumbled back her back hitting Tristan's chest, making her spin around. When she saw that she was cornered she slipped out between them, her minions, backing up as well.

"like i said, your friends won't be here forever Beverley" she glared, turning on her heel and stalking off with her friends in tow.

"rat-face" Sasha muttered under her breath making me and Tristan laugh. Sasha looked at me a smile spreading across her face. "you okay?" she asked, nodding at me.

I nodded, "better than okay, after a scene like that" i smiled, nudging Tristan in the ribs. He looked back over his shoulder at me a smile pulling at the edges of his lips.

"Thanks for that" i smiled, looking at Sasha after. "yeah, seems like you're more useful than what i originally thought" Sasha teased.

"I have my moments" tristan smirked, "i bet you do" Sasha muttered rolling her eyes. "There you are!" Sasha froze, her eyes going wide.

"I'll catch you later" Sasha breathed, turning and making a run for it. Both Tristan and i watched as Nate followed Sasha, running after her as he called her name.

I laughed shaking my head. "Come on lets get you home" Tristan murmured, pulling me into his side as we made out way out of the school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

short upload but its better than nothing :P well atleast thats what i think i'll try to upload again soon i promise

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

LOVE <3